Tattoo's

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 06, 2007, 01:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

For some reason I have a tuft of hair there and a few stragglers on the shoulders - I think as the hair falls out of my head it lands there LOL
These things happen when you get older boys - ah well
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

cornerback

Quote from: The Iceman on November 06, 2008, 04:10:32 PM
For some reason I have a tuft of hair there and a few stragglers on the shoulders - I think as the hair falls out of my head it lands there LOL
These things happen when you get older boys - ah well

NOT A WORD!! Do you hear me billy or exile... not a word!!  :P

Canalman

For tattoos Australia is the place to be. Everyone seems to have them.

Anyone see Stephen Ireland's tattoo, now that is some tattoo.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Puckoon on November 06, 2008, 04:04:38 PM
I lke it iceman - The cross is a great turn on a popular theme. Something different.

Yeah i really like the cross as well when you said you had a crossss earlier on in the post iceman i was thinking your typical celtic cross   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Canalman on November 06, 2008, 04:17:23 PM
For tattoos Australia is the place to be. Everyone seems to have them.

Anyone see Stephen Ireland's tattoo, now that is some tattoo.

does he have angels wings or something like that
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

The Iceman

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on November 06, 2008, 04:38:15 PM

Thats about 2 grand right there
Fair play - 4 sittings I would say and a LOT of pain!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The GAA

Almost as bad as this guy

who suffers from unfair stereotyping

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

maggie

Did anyone listen to the 2fm afternoon show today-total rip off of this thread-could hardly believe it.
They were discussin whether tats were nice.

Own up-who works on the show and was stuck for ideas.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 06, 2007, 10:46:26 AM
Thanks for all the advice apart from Full Back and his Debbie Mcgee suggestion :D I actually think Full Back has a obsession with Debbie now!!
Anyways i have been thinking of getting one for a long time and am not going to rush into anything,It will be well hidden on my shoulder.I think people don't realise it can be a very personal thing to get a Tattoo but there is a stereotypical view of people who have them that their all scumbags in some way.I do agree some tattoos look awful but as some have posted these are the ones that are in your face all the time

Here's one you I'm sure you would have no problem wearing with pride on your shoulder LL!

Grand Slam Saturday!

Gabriel_Hurl

Can you 2 keep your bickering to PM's?

Tankie

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 06, 2008, 06:30:57 PM

its no bickering the man is proud of his british heritage and the picture would be perfect for when he is in the pub watching his british soccer team or incase he wants to play rugby league for Britain or something!

i'm more like a friendly neighbour helping him out  ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 06, 2008, 06:30:57 PM

First off...Bickering  :D Who the f**k says Bickering  :D
Second...Im not "bickering" with anyone Tankie just loves to try and get a rise from me but as so far failed in every attempt!

As for the banner Tankie..I reckon the whole thing would be a bit big for my shoulder but I would consider getting Shankly is God as a tattoo thanks for the suggestion
That Final was a great match,though as I wasn't born I have only seen it on video.
We won 3-0 with King Kev scoring twice and with Irish man and actually a Dubliner just like you Tankie,Steve Heighway scoring the other goal..  :)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

holly11

hey deel rover - how many tattoos does ciaran mc have?

from reading your post there's defintely no chance of him playing again??