Tattoo's

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 06, 2007, 01:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on January 31, 2013, 10:25:00 AM
What about dogs? Are you within your rights to object to a dog in a restaurant?

You can choose something else from the menu.
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

I think you are within your rights to object to anything, including dogs, tattooed folks, amputees, very tall folks, very short folks, women with too much or too little clothing on. Are dogs tucking into Chicken Maryland in staggering proportions in Meed?

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

5 Sams

The Germans take their dogs everywhere. When I was in Berlin I was surprsied to see these boys sitting in pubs, restaurants and coffee shops with their alsations, etc at their feet.
The Aristocrat Years

Hardy

Quote from: Puckoon on January 31, 2013, 04:45:52 PM

I think you are within your rights to object to anything, including dogs, tattooed folks, amputees, very tall folks, very short folks, women with too much or too little clothing on. Are dogs tucking into Chicken Maryland in staggering proportions in Meed?

I was asking in general, not about me. But why would anyone want  to object to amputees, very tall folks, very short folks, women with too much or especially with too little clothing on? Or even tattooed folks?

Puckoon

I think that it's a combination of increasing levels of lifestyle variety in society and the fact that people as a whole are developing an ever increasing level of false entitlement and to hell with everyone else.

I too was talking in general, and not about you.

All of a Sludden

Evil Genius has been found, safe and well.

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.