Coors Light is it a ladies drink?

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 26, 2007, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Coors Light a beverage just to be enjoyed by the ladies out there,or can a man be a man and still drink Coors Light?

A ladies drink end of story
51 (38.9%)
Yes a man can get away with drinking it
80 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 126

The Real Laoislad

Anyone try the Bulmers Iced? Rather than the frozen water cooling your drink the pint is top off with frozen crushed Bulmers..Very nice :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

Actually there is a valid reason for Lime in the neck of the Corona bottle. The Mexicans do that because it keeps the flies off the bottle. Plus it tastes nice.

Donagh

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 26, 2007, 05:56:46 PM
Actually there is a valid reason for Lime in the neck of the Corona bottle. The Mexicans do that because it keeps the flies off the bottle. Plus it tastes nice.

Normally a Smithwicks man myself but I enjoy a light beer with a good steak or as Sammy says on a warm evening. Would normally go for Coors Light, tastes alright and no hangover.

Was in that poor excuse for a restaurant, 'Conor' on Stranmillis on Friday night and they gave me a slice of lemon in the top of a Corona bottle. Wtf?  ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

AZOffaly

Lemon??? :D Dopes.

Actually I was in a pub, and was full of Guinness, so I asked for a bottle of Corona, with a Lime in it. The lad who was getting the round came back with a bottle of Corona, and a pile of froth coming out the top. I asked him what had happened, and he said that when he put the lime in it, it all bubbled up. The tube had put Lime Cordial into the bottle :D

AZOffaly

It is not the same difference hurl. Only someone influenced by the Canucks would say that :D

Lime, lime always lime.

bailestil

Never stocked Corono in a bar i worked in. So when i suggested brahma  as a similar tasting beer and handed it to them without the lime, nearly everyone had a confused look as to why it didn't contain a lime.

Now brahma is also a nice beer.

ludermor

magpie seanie

Fruit in beer is just wrong.

Actually have taken to the Coors Light myself recently for a few quiet ones at home. Was a Guinness man totally up until about 18 months ago and have eased off on it now. Too heavy. Usually drink pints of Heineken in the boozer now.

AZOffaly

I still like a pint of Guinness in the pub, or Bulmers if it's a hot summer evening (remember them?). If I'm drinking at home or at a barbeque or something, Corona is nice (with the lime), or else Budvar, Erdinger Kristal, Tiger, Tsing Tao or Stavorosky (sp?).

I only drink American 'beer' if I have no other option, and even then only Coors Light, Miller Lite or MGD.

illdecide

To prove your male status nothin beats a int of darkness, and your first pint must be downed in 2 slurps
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tony Baloney

Nothing wrong with light beers. I can't really stomach lager on tap as the gas kills me. Guinness or pit bottle of Magners (plenty of ice) when out and Bud or something along those lines in the house. Get the odd can of draught Guinness but it tastes gash compared to from the tap.

Miller is on a par with Harp in the pish beers stakes.

AZOffaly

If you are having a sociable game of cards or something, I think a nice Tullamore Dew, straight up and on the rocks, is a nice sipping drink. After a few of them, the cards seem way better too.

Colonel Cool

The pint of plain's your only man.
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

isourboydownyet

dont think its available in the freestate but a pint of tennents cold goes down well