Coors Light is it a ladies drink?

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 26, 2007, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Coors Light a beverage just to be enjoyed by the ladies out there,or can a man be a man and still drink Coors Light?

A ladies drink end of story
51 (38.9%)
Yes a man can get away with drinking it
80 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 126

The Real Laoislad

While my main tipple of choice is Smithwicks i can often enjoy the cool crisp refeshing taste straight from the Rockys otherwise known as Coors Light.
On many a occasion i have been made feel a less of a man by my mates for ordering a pint of Coors
Just wondered what everyone else's thoughts were?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real SlimShady

yes, drink a real drink you big girls blouse.

SammyG

Wouldn't drink it all the time but it's hard to beat a cold Coors as the first pint on a warm evening.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: SammyG on June 26, 2007, 04:41:41 PM
Wouldn't drink it all the time but it's hard to beat a cold Coors as the first pint on a warm evening.

My thoughts exactly
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Drink what you want - in all honesty - do you care about what other people drink?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 26, 2007, 04:44:52 PM
Drink what you want - in all honesty - do you care about what other people drink?

Nah not really just wondered what peoples opinions were
You'll Never Walk Alone.

MauriceMalpas

I take it from your sig you're based in Canada where Light beers arent really frowned about, in contrast with this side of the water. Either way not the worst beer.

cavan4ever

As long as you don't drink it out of a girls glass.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: MauriceMalpas on June 26, 2007, 04:49:55 PM
I take it from your sig you're based in Canada where Light beers arent really frowned about, in contrast with this side of the water. Either way not the worst beer.

It might be true down in the States - but light beer is frowned upon in Canada. Hell, they barely even drink Bud up here

I drink Alexander Keiths and Corona mainly

Mentalman

Quote from: cavan4ever on June 26, 2007, 04:52:51 PM
As long as you don't drink it out of a girls glass.

Agreed, a "tart's" glass, as it is known in my cousin's boozer, is out of the question, but that's a given, it goes for all beverages.

As for Coor's light, grand to slake a thirst first drink in of a Friday night.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

bailestil

Tough one.
Drank plenty of it when it first became the buzz.
Then they started selling it on Tap in Hatfield and it was a novelty which last a while and caused a big dent in the pocket.

However the scamming hoors have reduced the bottles from 330ml to 300ml now that their marketing blitz is over and everyone drinks it!

Beat not many spotted that wee trick!!

As for drinking it out of a glass, seena  few blokes drinking it in a glass with ice....what next? some lime in it too?

The Real Laoislad

I'd only drink it in a pint glass from Draught.Or else a few cans at home watching a match
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mentalman

Quote from: bailestil on June 26, 2007, 05:34:39 PM
As for drinking it out of a glass, seena  few blokes drinking it in a glass with ice....what next? some lime in it too?

Lemonade and a straw?:)
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Mentalman on June 26, 2007, 05:40:57 PM
Quote from: bailestil on June 26, 2007, 05:34:39 PM

Lemonade and a straw?:)

What about Corona? Anyone drink that? You put lime in that don't ya?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bailestil

Lol, Aye and anything else the marketing people at interbev and Diaego tell me to do.  ::)

I take, Lime in my Corona, Full Pint of ice with my Magners, lemon in a Hefeweizen, and won't drink stella out of anything other than a stella glass.

Call me cynical but its all just marketing buzz which people buy into a bit too much!