Coors Light is it a ladies drink?

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 26, 2007, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Coors Light a beverage just to be enjoyed by the ladies out there,or can a man be a man and still drink Coors Light?

A ladies drink end of story
51 (38.9%)
Yes a man can get away with drinking it
80 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 126

AZOffaly

Tequila does that to me, well, apart from the smashing stuff up and p*ssing. It just makes me really angry for some reason. I never drink it now.

nifan

i generally only drink beer - cant take wine at all, and generally try and avoid any shots or shorts these days.

Czech beer is great - Staropramen, Pilsner Urquell and Budvar are the main ones we get over here, butt there are plenty of others there.

American beer isnt the nicest from the variety ive tried - wouldnt pick any of them as a first choice, though i did drink a lot of pabst blue label as you get it in the dive bars in the east village/alphabet city where i spent a load of nights.

The Real Laoislad

Does anyone know can ya still get Hudson Blue cider? I use to drink it years ago in college
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Stagmeister

Quote from: scottish-dub on June 27, 2007, 03:30:27 PM
drank a few pints of stella and ended up smashing the fussball table in the pub and smashing apint glass against the wall and p1ssing all over the floor

stella doesnt agree with me ::)

Totally agree with you about the stella...I dont know what it is but it effects me in a way that no other lagers can

Makes you do some really random stupid things...great buzz though + guaranteed to have a good night out!!

scottish-dub

id just like to clarify -I was never one for buying the - I was that drunk I couldnt remember a thing after a night out - I drink alot -the same as the next person on a night out and can always remember anything I have done

the night on stella -cant even remember walking home :( anyway woke up and watched the old firm on tv that sat morning and started getting flashbacks -I was very sad as this happened at work

also remembered a cork colleague who I got on with arrived in the pub and went to shake my hand I nutted him iin the balls with the pool que -totally out of order and random behaviour - he wasnt happy 8)

Davitt Man

Quote from: Stagmeister on June 27, 2007, 04:05:29 PM
Quote from: scottish-dub on June 27, 2007, 03:30:27 PM
drank a few pints of stella and ended up smashing the fussball table in the pub and smashing apint glass against the wall and p1ssing all over the floor

stella doesnt agree with me ::)

Totally agree with you about the stella...I dont know what it is but it effects me in a way that no other lagers can

Makes you do some really random stupid things...great buzz though + guaranteed to have a good night out!!

Staggmeister dont be usung Stella has a cover up for your random reckless behavior!!!

Fishead_Sam

Vodka is the evil demon when it comes to drinking, not a aggressive person, so never hurt anyone but can get PURE THICK on the stuff, I will argue black is white & then if You agree with me eventually I will probably call ya a C**t and your only a sarcky boll!X or ya just saying so because your a sanctimonious **** **** ****.

Stick to the beer as is the case 98% of the time these days and the worst that happens is me boring everyone about how great Mayo is.

Stagmeister

Quote from: Davitt Man on June 27, 2007, 04:14:34 PM

Staggmeister dont be usung Stella has a cover up for your random reckless behavior!!!

Its fecken loopy juice would drive even the most conservative man over the edge...I would definitely not take responsibility for anything I have done under the influence of stella artois!!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on June 27, 2007, 04:24:01 PM
Vodka is the evil demon when it comes to drinking, not a aggressive person, so never hurt anyone but can get PURE THICK on the stuff, I will argue black is white & then if You agree with me eventually I will probably call ya a C**t and your only a sarcky boll!X or ya just saying so because your a sanctimonious **** **** ****.

Stick to the beer as is the case 98% of the time these days and the worst that happens is me boring everyone about how great Mayo is.

Jaysis i'd rather you called me a c*** than bore me about Mayo ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

scottish-dub

I actually get drunk quicker and very drunk drinking lager than I would if I drank lager then spirits - im ok with spirits -too much lager and im in trouble 8)

used to get orange bacardi breezers and put in pint glass and add vodka as well -end of night I was found sleeping on the p1ssy floor of the toilets 8)

cavan4ever

Quote from: scottish-dub on June 27, 2007, 04:34:28 PM
I actually get drunk quicker and very drunk drinking lager than I would if I drank lager then spirits - im ok with spirits -too much lager and im in trouble 8)

used to get orange bacardi breezers and put in pint glass and add vodka as well -end of night I was found sleeping on the p1ssy floor of the toilets 8)

Happened me once and i woke up with some f**ker threating to piss on me so i wasn't long waking up . :D

john mcgill

Coors used only be available west of the Rockies.  It was brewed in Denver and had to be transported in refrigerated trucks.  I used to bring a six pack to friends back east.  I seem to remember that the unions boycotted Coors as it was made by non union labour.
I never drink any premium bottlled beer in the pub as I think they are a rip off.  Pints of Tennents in the north and Heineken across the border.  At home I buy what ever beer is on offer.  Currently 1664.

Fishead_Sam

Good job none of us are poster boys for the GAA or the medja would be GAAbashing in a shot 1, 2, 3 Techila

Square Ball

Southern Comfort was always  my downfall, literally, seemed to get me drunk from the legs up and made me a disagreeable bollix all together, Bush doesnt do that to me.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

cullahmo

I used to be a big Guinness man, but over the last number of years it has started to do a number on my stomach. Very very bad the next day. St. Pauli Girl is my favourite beer at the moment followed by Presidente.