Coors Light is it a ladies drink?

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 26, 2007, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Coors Light a beverage just to be enjoyed by the ladies out there,or can a man be a man and still drink Coors Light?

A ladies drink end of story
51 (38.9%)
Yes a man can get away with drinking it
80 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 126

ziggysego

For two years, the only thing my mate drank was WKD and Creme De Mente. In comparison, Corrs Light is grand.
Testing Accessibility

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: illdecide on June 27, 2007, 01:10:21 PM
To prove your male status nothin beats a int of darkness, and your first pint must be downed in 2 slurps

Used to be a party trick of mine to down a Guinness in one mouthfull in less than 4 seconds, used surprise people coz back then I was quite trim & not got the look of someone who could do it, not something I would do now as it is a pretty stupid party trick. Did 3 in a minute onece, sat on the seat for about two minutes quite dizzy until my mates collected their winnings of this other crowd (I won nothing!!!) I can tell ya the pint of plain didn't stay down long, O college days how I miss them but not the hangovers.

maddog

They put that coors lite into the local there about a year ago. Lots of fairly hardened boozers (10 pints wouldnt dent them types) were complaining because they got ratted after about 5 of them. Havent tried it out of the bottle but the draught stuff gave me a wild hangover.

Hound

Mid to late 20s before I even tried Guinness, but then drank nothing but it for 7 or 8 years. In the last 6 months to a year I've gone completely off it. Try it the odd time, but I just don't like it anymore for some reason. Heino for me now when in a pub.

As for bottled beers at home, I like most of them - the 3 Erdingers, Tiger, Coors, Miller, Heino, Carlsberg (huge difference between bottle and draught Carlsberg). Don't like Brahma, and I find Rolling Rock a bit tasteless.

I've been to Belgium, Austria and Germany once. Loved the beers over there. Different class.

Britain is the worst place to drink. I dont know what they do to their draught lagers to make them taste so bad. Almost always have a tinny taste.

Rois

Coors Light is my beer of choice so a ladies' drink - yes, for those ladies that drink beer.  Here's how I see it - if you're a man standing in a bar and not leaning on anything, bottles are fine as they prevent spillage.  If you are either standing at the bar or sitting at a table, you should be drinking pints.  
At uni I used to drink pints but realised how bad it looks for girls (as old and sexist as that sounds).
Nothing can beat Cardinal, beer from french-speaking Switzerland.  My tipple for three years during the summer.  Une grande pression s'il vous plait.  

maddog

Quote from: Rois on June 27, 2007, 02:00:33 PM

At uni I used to drink pints but realised how bad it looks for girls (as old and sexist as that sounds).

Aye but Rois is there anything worse than a woman who takes the pint and pours it into two half glasses. Take the pint and throw it into ye.

stiffler

Aussie Beer is unreal, Tooheys extra dry, Carlton draught, VB, XXXX, carlton cold.

I liked that Brahma beer too, think its Brazilian.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ziggysego

Fosters is a good Aussie beer. I hear they don't like it though.
Testing Accessibility

stiffler

Aussies call Foster's Kangeroo Piss.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

scottish-dub

coors isnt a girls beer - looks good on the rangers home shirt when playing outside the EU

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: stiffler on June 27, 2007, 02:48:52 PM
Aussie Beer is unreal, Tooheys extra dry, Carlton draught, VB, XXXX, carlton cold.

I liked that Brahma beer too, think its Brazilian.

VB Victoria Bitter now that was a drink,God i loved the stuff
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Davitt Man

Has anyone drank 10 bottles of stella? If so did it drive you nuts and make you do all sorts of crazy random stuff like taking off your clothes and stuff like that!!!

I SHOT JR

Went to Egypt last year and drank a lovely bottled beer called sakara.  500ml at the equivalent of £1.80.

the Deel Rover

any moonshine drinkers out there never mind the legal beverages
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

scottish-dub

I used to drink buckfast all the time in scotland- very nice, drank it over here as well but slightly different to the ones in scotland -slightly weaker :-[

drank a few pints of stella and ended up smashing the fussball table in the pub and smashing apint glass against the wall and p1ssing all over the floor

stella doesnt agree with me ::)