Name your three favourite songs by... [Alanis Morissette]

Started by AustinPowers, November 30, 2023, 06:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Uninvited
Thank You
All of Jagged little Pill
All I really want.

An amazing album from start to finish. The musical is exceptional as well if anyone gets the chance to see it - take it.

gallsman

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 04, 2026, 03:10:54 PMAh gallsman I was only jesting. Couldn't resist

Now tell me what that cranberry post was about 😆

It's a reference to the Departed.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: gallsman on October 04, 2026, 06:59:42 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 04, 2026, 03:10:54 PMAh gallsman I was only jesting. Couldn't resist

Now tell me what that cranberry post was about 😆

It's a reference to the Departed.

It's now on my rewatch list 😀

I'll go for Ironic and any other two so as not to disrespect the thread 😍

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on October 04, 2026, 06:59:42 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 04, 2026, 03:10:54 PMAh gallsman I was only jesting. Couldn't resist

Now tell me what that cranberry post was about 😆

It's a reference to the Departed.
What movie were you watching that brought you to w**king over Nathan Carter (5 years old in 1995) whilst wearing stonewashed jeans?


AustinPowers

I didn't think   Alanis would cause so much  turmoil.

quit yo jibbajabba


AustinPowers


AustinPowers