Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on March 06, 2011, 03:00:05 PM
Fair play to Liverpool. Deserve every bit of this. Utd are woeful miss their center backs big time.
United have been average all season but the other teams have failed to take advantage. I don't think Arsenal have the bottle for a tight finish so it's United's to lose.

orangeman

Arsenal in the driving seat now -

Refs have turned on United big time -

Ferguson going to get banned

Vidic away

Nani gone

No invention

the team playing poorly.

Can't see them doing it.

EC Unique

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 06, 2011, 03:03:36 PM
Fair play to Liverpool. Deserve every bit of this. Utd are woeful miss their center backs big time.
United have been average all season but the other teams have failed to take advantage. I don't think Arsenal have the bottle for a tight finish so it's United's to lose.

they are not even average today though. The loss of vidic can not be overstated.

Gaffer

Quote from: EC Unique on March 06, 2011, 03:12:34 PM

they are not even average today though. The loss of vidic can not be overstated.

How long is Vidic out for?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Dinny Breen

Arsenal are mentally fragile as they are very young but only weeks ago they were 4 points behind Man U after playing a game more now more than likely they will be 3 points behind having paid a game less that is certainly taking advantage perhaps they could have taken more. Stangely enough Arsenal also have a better defensive record than Man U as well. 

The unbeaten record was sustaining this Man U side beyond their ability, they are been found out to an extent, think it will be very close this year and Chelsea still have a small chance as well but the UCL could get in their way.
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Another away day blues for United nearly all the goals handed on a plate to pool no complaints as United deserved to get hammered with that clueless performance.

Jaysus it's hard to believe this United team went so long without a defeat

Nani Injury is my biggest worry it's a type of injury that could rule him out for the rest of the season.

Title race wide open now even Chelsea will fancy there chances the only plus points for United... only 4 matches away now & Vidic/Rio will be back for the next game.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

brokencrossbar1

I always preach to any team that I am involved in and to my son to be gracious in defeat and victory, but in this case GET IN THERE YOU WE SMASHED THAT!!!!! 

Up your hole with a big jam role, do da, do da!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Harold Disgracey

Eloquently put BCB. Agree with every word.

Celt_Man

opps... well that didn't go according to plan did it?!  :-\
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

FermPundit

Whilst not trying to deflect from yet another dismal away peformance, the simple truth is that every other premier league club would swap positions with united in a second. Still top of the league, still in the FA cup and favourites to progress in the champions league. By united's high standards this team lacks real quality, most united fans will admit this, but the international break will come at just the right time. United only play one more league game in March, against Bolton at home, so regardless of what happens in the next few weeks, this time next month we will still be in great position to win the league. Ferdinand, Vidic and hopefully Nani will be fit and ready to make one last push for the league title. A poor result today but let's try and remain positive.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ross4life

Couldn't really blame Smalling/Brown for any of the goals, Carrick turned on a six pence twice for the 1st goal, the 2nd goal was a mistake by Nani & the 3rd well... VDS looked 90 yrs old with the slow reaction.

Anyway The last time United had back to back PL defeats was 2008/09 (4-1 liverpool & Fulham 2-0) after those defeats United finshed the season unbeaten winning the league.

Arsenal's game in hand is v Spurs away & they have already beaten Arse in the Emirates.

No panic just yet but the Nani injury could swing the balance in favour of the challengers
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

FermPundit

Quote from: ross4life on March 06, 2011, 04:35:43 PM
Nani injury is graphic

http://img.mobypicture.com/21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg

Flip, that injury is shocking. Carragher knew straight away that he had done serious damage.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

J OGorman

Nani rolls around the ground when he is actually hurt shocker