Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Defending shocking Liverpool full value for the 2-0 HT lead, the worst Nani assist of the season.

The main question in the 2nd half will be how much will pool win by?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

This is brilliant entertainment.

Nothing better than two times you dislike kicking lumps out of each other.

Maxi, and Suarez very lucky not to be in the book too. Suarez looks like he is still showing the trampish behaviour that he previously showed at Ajax.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 06, 2011, 02:28:31 PM

Maxi, and Suarez very lucky not to be in the book too. Suarez looks like he is still showing the trampish behaviour that he previously showed at Ajax.

Thats from a Chelsea fan! lol

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 06, 2011, 02:30:00 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 06, 2011, 02:28:31 PM

Thats from a Chelsea fan! lol

Gotta call it as you see it.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

new devil

Horrible but not unexpected....We've been shit all year and Michael f**king Carrick again how that **** gets a extension to his contract i don't no.
Don't no why Nani went of in a stretcher when he was jumping about like a fool few seconds before. No way back from this just hope we kept the score down  :-\

laoislad

Nani the little shite was well able dance around the place showing everyone his shin before falling to the ground and crying like a baby!! Carra should have got a red though in fairness
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

orangeman

Sounds a bit like Chelsea the other night - Chelsea should have had a man sent off - Clelsea go on and win the game  - same today - different ref, same result.

It's a conspiracy I tell ye !  ;)

ross4life

Quote from: new devil on March 06, 2011, 02:36:32 PM
Horrible but not unexpected....We've been shit all year and Michael f**king Carrick again how that **** gets a extension to his contract i don't no.
Don't no why Nani went of in a stretcher when he was jumping about like a fool few seconds before. No way back from this just hope we kept the score down  :-\

He may have been jumping around like a fool but make no mistake that's a bad injury he got that will require stitches & he was in tears going off.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Repeat of 1990 another 4-0 me thinks.

EC Unique

Fair play to Liverpool. Deserve every bit of this. Utd are woeful miss their center backs big time.

Gaffer

Would love to see the look on G Neville's head right now.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on March 06, 2011, 03:00:05 PM
Fair play to Liverpool. Deserve every bit of this. Utd are woeful miss their center backs big time.
United have been average all season but the other teams have failed to take advantage. I don't think Arsenal have the bottle for a tight finish so it's United's to lose.

orangeman

Arsenal in the driving seat now -

Refs have turned on United big time -

Ferguson going to get banned

Vidic away

Nani gone

No invention

the team playing poorly.

Can't see them doing it.

EC Unique

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 06, 2011, 03:03:36 PM
United have been average all season but the other teams have failed to take advantage. I don't think Arsenal have the bottle for a tight finish so it's United's to lose.

they are not even average today though. The loss of vidic can not be overstated.

Gaffer

Quote from: EC Unique on March 06, 2011, 03:12:34 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 06, 2011, 03:03:36 PM

they are not even average today though. The loss of vidic can not be overstated.

How long is Vidic out for?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"