Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Very cranky the last few days Laoislad! To quote my auld buddy minder "the GaaBoard is now the new Agony aunt" care to tell why?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 14, 2010, 07:15:21 PM
EC Unique can't access the board at the moment but he sent me a text to post something from him.
This is his thoughts on this weekends game.

" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D, ;D ;D   :D :D :D;) ;), :) :)   :) :)  ;) ;) ;)  ;D ;D   ;D ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D :D  :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)!!!!!"

Top quality posting as always there from EC.

QuoteThe Real Laoislad

County: QueensCounty

Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread
« Reply #428 on: February 04, 2007, 06:53:35 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: cicfada on February 04, 2007, 08:23:00 AM
I remember when Man Utd was bought by the yanks every Liverpool was  laughing..................well who's laughing now boys???
PS Good result yesterday

Rafa Benitaz to get a transfer kitty of 250million Alex Ferguson got exactly how much off the Glaziers?

Nearly as good a post as this one. Being a JCL I never knew there was another older Pool thread, there are several classic posts exclaiming how good H&G are going to be for Pool

The Real Laoislad

You must be as bored as I am Boycey..
Hindsight is a great thing isn't it
I expect a post from EC now containing at least 1  :D or  ;D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Bored you say??

Which way is she turning: Clockwise or counter-clockwise??? Look Carefully...
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

She has a fine set of nipples
You'll Never Walk Alone.

King Henry

Laoislad has a point though, yer man EC likes his smiley's and rarely posts anything interesting or intelligent.
I'll think of Molly while sun and moon shine
On the banks of the Suir that flows down by Mooncoin

Boycey

Quote from: King Henry on October 14, 2010, 08:47:31 PM
Laoislad has a point though, yer man EC likes his smiley's and rarely posts anything interesting or intelligent.

No bites yet then??

Boycey

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 14, 2010, 07:41:20 PM
You must be as bored as I am Boycey..
Hindsight is a great thing isn't it
I expect a post from EC now containing at least 1  :D or  ;D

In fairness I am bored tonight without the Chilean miners to worry about.

EC Unique

I must say I am flattered by LL's obvious obsession with me but as a young, freshly married man I think his obsessions should lay elsewhere. I would suggest some timeout from the board LL as you seem prone to little hissy fits lately. Is there something bothering you?

ross4life

So back to Premier League action tomorrow v one of the form team's West Brom! sounds like all the player's came back injury free from international duty & Giggs is fit again (only Valencia and Hargreaves injured?)

Will be interesting to see which team Fergie selects with a Champions league game on the horizon

The Worker

Rumours that Real are sniffing around Rooney.

Id let him go in January for £50mil

Boycey

Quote from: The Worker on October 15, 2010, 06:05:26 PM

What would you suggest we do with the money? Theres no value in the market didn't you know.

ross4life

I think the player in question would have to declare his love/dream to play for Real Madrid first

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on October 15, 2010, 06:44:58 PM

I think the player in question would have to declare his love/dream to play for Real Madrid first

Like his dream to be once a blue always a blue ?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 15, 2010, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 15, 2010, 06:44:58 PM

Like his dream to be once a blue always a blue ?

Hardly a dream? as they say you can take the man out of Liverpool............