Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

just seen the entire team WTF, Hargreeves at left back, no Rio, Teves and Haha up front!!!

better not backfire

Tomasz Kuszczak returns from suspension and is selected ahead of Ben Foster in goal for Manchester United as one of seven changes from the team that beat Derby 1-0. Darren Fletcher, Gerard Pique, Owen Hargreaves, Louis Saha, Nani and Carlos Tevez also come into the team
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

superblues

2 - 0   35 mins gone  another great goal from ronaldo

Minder

Ronaldo is your man against any of the duffers alright.....
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Minder on March 19, 2008, 10:25:40 PM
as sunday might well prove.
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Ronaldo broke Bests record tonight for goals from a winger , 33 and counting.....
Its Grim up North

Minder

Quote from: An Fear Rua on March 19, 2008, 10:37:54 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 19, 2008, 10:25:40 PM
as sunday might well prove.

Well he has yet to score against Chelsea or Liverpool so if he does score on Sunday it will go against the formbook.......

AZOffaly

Over the Bar

QuoteWell he has yet to score against Chelsea or Liverpool.......

Indeed, he lets the strikers and the likes John O'Shea help themselves in those games.......lol

Goats Do Shave

Talking of form book's... When is the last time Liverpool beat the UTD?

Hound

Probably the Danny Murphy days.

Anyone care to speculate what the United team will be. Seems like ferguson hasnt a clue what his best midfield is at the moment, which I think is contributing to their patchy recent performances.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Hound on March 20, 2008, 07:56:41 AM
Probably the Danny Murphy days.

Anyone care to speculate what the United team will be. Seems like ferguson hasnt a clue what his best midfield is at the moment, which I think is contributing to their patchy recent performances.

I'd be surprised if the team named isn't...

Tommy
Wes
Vida
Rio (Never heard what his injury was...)
Evra
Ronny
Scholsey
Carrick
Giggs
Rooney
Tevez

Barney

Worry about Liverpool game with Tommy K in goals. He stays on his line too much and the whole back line seems to play deeper and more like headless chickens when he is there (John O'Shea and Wesley thrive!)

League must be put away now when you consider the dropped points against Reading, Bolton, West Ham and City it is criminal how difficult they are making the championship.

Team selection has been bizarre the last few league games as well. No room for complacency, its time for minimal rototation

nrico2006

QuoteWell he has yet to score against Chelsea or Liverpool so if he does score on Sunday it will go against the formbook.......

I see Torres is doing well for Liverpool, but what 'big' teams has he scored against?  The mighty Inter and one against Chelsea.  Is that it?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 20, 2008, 08:57:47 AM
QuoteWell he has yet to score against Chelsea or Liverpool so if he does score on Sunday it will go against the formbook.......

I see Torres is doing well for Liverpool, but what 'big' teams has he scored against?  The mighty Inter and one against Chelsea.  Is that it?

What would you class big teams as? Los Angeles Lakers? Average height of 6 ft 9", i think it is unwise on your part to compare Torres's very impressive scoring record from his first season in English football to someone who has been at United for 5 seasons now and has yet to score against Chelsea or Liverpool........

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Minder on March 20, 2008, 09:15:12 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on March 20, 2008, 08:57:47 AM

What would you class big teams as? Los Angeles Lakers? Average height of 6 ft 9", i think it is unwise on your part to compare Torres's very impressive scoring record from his first season in English football to someone who has been at United for 5 seasons now and has yet to score against Chelsea or Liverpool........

Do you count Liverpool as a big team then?