Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HowdyDoody

longball

is steve bennett a united fan?yea masceherno deserved to go but he hasnt booked a united player for some very poor tackles! united handed title 2day
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

HowdyDoody

he used to be in the united acadamy.get over it

rory

Torres got booked for complaining about getting kicked off the park....then Mascerano gets sent off for saying 'What's happening?' twice....ref has lost the plot.

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

new devil

Quote from: An Fear Rua on March 23, 2008, 03:11:53 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 19, 2008, 10:25:40 PM
Ronaldo is your man against any of the duffers alright.....

:D

Classic minder...what a lesson we give the pool today..should of been 5 or 6...need chelsea and arsenal to draw now

orangeman

qub la la la

the new thread premier league champions 2007/08 is not far away

Barney

Get in!!!!!!!

Goal difference puts United effectively six clear. The Blackburn and Boro away games are always tricky ones so its not in the bag yet but it would take a monumental mess up at this stage to blow it.

superblues

great result  liverpool were bad you man gave the ref no choice until united the second i never settled there still will be a few twists

magpie seanie

Good result and Liverpool can have no complaints. Mascherano could have been sent off earlier than he was and don't forget it was only Ronney's honesty that kept Carragher on the pitch. Didn't see the second half but once Liverpool were losing and then down to 10 men it was an improbable task for them.

Still a lot to do so the gap and goal difference may be needed. Ronaldo is some scoring machine. He could have had a hat trick. Hopefully he can get more goals against the big teams.  :P

Goats Do Shave

Nail on the head Seanie!

Should the ref not have give the peno anyway? The advantage didn't come off!

Super performance from the Champions!

To say Mascherano got sent off for simply asking what's happening is silly. He ran 20 yards to be 2 inches away from Steve Bennett's nose!! Every descision Bennett made was questioned by him, silly boy!

Over the Bar

Just back from Old Trafford and I have to say it was as one sided as the great thrashing decade of the 90's. 

6 nil would not have flattered United & Gerrard virtually a spectator yet again.

80% possession even before Mascherano petulantly vocalised his distain for his own teams inadequacy to get himself sent off.    Some wags might sat he was just lashing out for the fact that Tevez got to go to United while he was forced to make do with Liverpool!l   

Reina was probably Liverpool's best player in the 2nd half and since he was partially at fault for the 1st 2 goals that says a lot. 

Without doubt Liverpool are as far behind United as they were under either Evans or Houllier.   

Record under Rafa - 8 games, 0 wins, 7 losses, 0 liverpool players to score.... what does that say?!?!?!?

Uladh

I've had a funny feeling of pity for the scousers since the weekend. i hadn't realised just how far off the pace they were til that football obliteration and to be fair with the amount of investment and support they deserve much better. i don't even feel the need to gloat over united's obvious superiority.

Moving ahead, this is another massive week coming up. villa sandwiched between the two champions league ties adds up to a demanding schedule. i think that two wins in the next two league games, at home to villa and away to boro, would mean that drawing against arsenal and chelsea should be enough to sew up the league