Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Has Rasmus Højlund scored for them yet?
People slag off Nunez, this fella seems to be getting an easy ride.
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

snoopdog

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 23, 2023, 02:37:54 PMTen Hag had had enough time. Not good enough.

I would tend to agree. I don't see any improvement at all. Had a good cup run last season. But got the luck of the draw all home games. And Chelsea spurs and Liverpool were dreadful in the league so top 4 wasn't really much of an achievement. He is running out of time. 13 defeats so far this season. Hard to see a way back for him with those players. No manager will succeed with that squad.

jcpen

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 23, 2023, 02:37:54 PMTen Hag had had enough time. Not good enough.
No point sacking him unless they have someone better to come in?
Can't see many top coaches wanting to try sort out that shambles.
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on December 23, 2023, 02:41:33 PMHas Rasmus Højlund scored for them yet?

Top scorer in the champions league.

Both players are shite tbf
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 23, 2023, 02:46:48 PM
Quote from: jcpen on December 23, 2023, 02:41:33 PMHas Rasmus Højlund scored for them yet?

Maybe, but I'd know which one is rather have playing at the moment anyway
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

tiempo

The Glazers must be scratching their head, well in excess of £1bn invested, to serve up that. Fan fiction heaven mind you. First thing I'd do, redeploy Rashford to collecting glasses and Anthony he can empty the bins

jcpen

Quote from: tiempo on December 23, 2023, 02:56:44 PMThe Glazers must be scratching their head, well in excess of £1bn invested, to serve up that. Fan fiction heaven mind you. First thing I'd do, redeploy Rashford to collecting glasses and Anthony he can empty the bins
Need to sort out the match day catering first!
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on December 23, 2023, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 23, 2023, 02:46:48 PM

Maybe, but I'd know which one is rather have playing at the moment anyway

So you'd rather have a shite player?

Rasmus hasn't clicked in his first season (half season) Nunez couldn't score in a brothel either

Antony is garbage

With City playing poorly the league winners will win tonight's game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tiempo

Quote from: jcpen on December 23, 2023, 02:59:17 PM
Quote from: tiempo on December 23, 2023, 02:56:44 PMThe Glazers must be scratching their head, well in excess of £1bn invested, to serve up that. Fan fiction heaven mind you. First thing I'd do, redeploy Rashford to collecting glasses and Anthony he can empty the bins
Need to sort out the match day catering first!

An army marches in its stomach.

Kath in reception surely in contention to start next game

Bord na Mona man

There are parallels to when Van Gaal's time was up around Xmas 2015. Slow ponderous football, little cutting edge, and few goals.
The uncertainty of the Jim Ratcliffe buy in won't help, but I doubt Ten Hag will be part of his long term vision, when he does take control.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 23, 2023, 02:35:08 PMWas round at the neighbours last night for few Xmas drinks, chat turns to football and most are Liverpool fans, they watch Utd more nowadays than they did when Utd where winning the leagues consistently.
It seems a common trend for Liverpool fans seem to spend more time watching and talking about Man Utd.

jcpen

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on December 23, 2023, 03:44:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 23, 2023, 02:35:08 PMWas round at the neighbours last night for few Xmas drinks, chat turns to football and most are Liverpool fans, they watch Utd more nowadays than they did when Utd where winning the leagues consistently.
It seems a common trend for Liverpool fans seem to spend more time watching and talking about Man Utd.

What's funny is Man United fans are the same when it comes to Liverpool.
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

nrico2006

Hoijlund actually looks good but United have the least creative midfield in the league. Saw some stat last week that United have played the least number of passes to their strikers. I think he will come good. Very young too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trailer

EtH do well to see the new year.

tiempo

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 23, 2023, 07:16:07 PMHoijlund actually looks good but United have the least creative midfield in the league. Saw some stat last week that United have played the least number of passes to their strikers. I think he will come good. Very young too.

Fan fiction 101 👏