Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Not the best of games so far.
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

Milltown Row2

If Utd get 2 draws in this and next game it would be a decent set of results and then get back to beating teams that they should be
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

Quote from: jcpen on January 14, 2023, 01:19:12 PM
Not the best of games so far.

Nope, but considering the tanking we took last time out, happy with this so far.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

jcpen

If they hold on here they are in the title race surely? Especially with a game against Arsenal next.
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on January 14, 2023, 02:15:44 PM
If they hold on here they are in the title race surely? Especially with a game against Arsenal next.

there are better teams than Utd left to make a surge, though at this rate City would struggle in next round of the CL
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pbat

Absolutely Delighted, but would not be a happy camper if the Fernandes goal was given against us.

Muck Savage

Very lucky with Bruno's goal, Rashford was interfering with play but we'll take it. They all even out over the season. Casimero brilliant. Good game

Cunny Funt

Could have been undeserved defeat. City scoring from basically their only decent opportunity and was Uniteds only bit of bad defending in the match (who left unmarked Grealish in the box)

All of that doesn't matter now though as its a big 3 points in what was tactical superb United with even highly criticised Shaw, Fred among the stand out players,. That result highlighting major improvement and turnaround from the October Derby.

jcpen

Quote from: pbat on January 14, 2023, 02:34:18 PM
Absolutely Delighted, but would not be a happy camper if the Fernandes goal was given against us.
Still think it's a bizarre decision, he didn't touch the ball but he is involved in the play.
3 horse title race now, Arsenal game next week is huge.
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

bennydorano

If I was a Referee I'd send Fernandes off every game, yappy ****.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on January 14, 2023, 02:44:49 PM
Quote from: pbat on January 14, 2023, 02:34:18 PM
Still think it's a bizarre decision, he didn't touch the ball but he is involved in the play.
3 horse title race now, Arsenal game next week is huge.

Thought the ref explained it well, it didn't even go to VAR rules have changed he said

GJL

Delighted. Utd starting to look like a team that expect to win instead of one hoping to win. Like Utd of old. A couple of good signings still needed but miles better than they have been for numerous seasons.

snoopdog

Massive result for utd today. Very long way to go and the lack of a top quality striker will effect us in the end. Top 4 qnd a trophy and I will be happy enough.

Cunny Funt

Biggest issue in the weeks ahead is the fixture congestion. FA thought it was wise to reschedule Palace away in between today game and Arsenal next weekend. Do well to avoid injuries with such a busy schedule ahead.

Title race talk is a bit premature. Objective is a top 4 finish with the added bonus of ending the trophy drought which will remain a challenge to be achieved.