Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bord na Mona man

Defenders needs to make a quick mental adjustment to figure which players are in and out of the game.
A City player needed to make it look like Rashford had interfered them.
I'm sure he was a distraction, but the video replay doesn't show any evidence of interference.

maldini

All teams who are still in all the competitions will have congestion, there was a World Cup to fit in also
Get on with it

johnnycool

Gotta hand it to 10hag, outplayed by both Arsenal and City today but won both games...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on January 14, 2023, 04:11:09 PM
Gotta hand it to 10hag, outplayed by both Arsenal and City today but won both games...

I think stats on one attempt on target would be the best one to work with
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: maldini on January 14, 2023, 03:30:30 PM
All teams who are still in all the competitions will have congestion, there was a World Cup to fit in also
Get on with it
Aren't Man United the only team still involved in 4 competitions. Wouldn't have players of the quality of Man City to come in if injuries are to happen.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Get that unused quad bus out!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

maldini

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 14, 2023, 04:21:01 PM
Get on with it
Aren't Man United the only team still involved in 4 competitions. Wouldn't have players of the quality of Man City to come in if injuries are to happen.

Well they should have
Have spent more than anyone the past decade and have the highest wage bill

Milltown Row2

Quote from: maldini on January 14, 2023, 06:14:59 PM
Get on with it

Well they should have

Is that net spend?

Armagh18

Quote from: jcpen on January 14, 2023, 02:15:44 PM
If they hold on here they are in the title race surely? Especially with a game against Arsenal next.
Some pressure on Arsenal vs Spurs tomorrow now. I really fancy them to bottle it

snoopdog

Quote from: maldini on January 14, 2023, 06:14:59 PM
Get on with it
Aren't Man United the only team still involved in 4 competitions. Wouldn't have players of the quality of Man City to come in if injuries are to

Well they should have
The bitters seeping out  :D

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 14, 2023, 07:40:16 PM
If they hold on here they are in the title race surely? Especially with a game against Arsenal next.
Some pressure on Arsenal vs Spurs tomorrow now. I really fancy them to bottle it

Bottle what? Arsenal are already in bonus territory; yes they are going to lose between now and the end of the season.

Some people before the season started (including renowned pundits) wrote them off of even making top 4 and top 5 in some places.

One of the youngest teams in the premiership with no real superstar or crazy money player.

Arsenal getting champions league football will still be a massive hit with their fan base. I'd reserve all judgement until next Sunday night

Milltown Row2

Less than half the season played... anyone can put a run together, Newcastle could put a run in yet and City could win 15 in a row

Armagh18

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on January 14, 2023, 09:45:03 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 14, 2023, 07:40:16 PM

Bottle what? Arsenal are already in bonus territory; yes they are going to lose between now and the end of the season.

Some people before the season started (including renowned pundits) wrote them off of even making top 4 and top 5 in some places.

One of the youngest teams in the premiership with no real superstar or crazy money player.

Arsenal getting champions league football will still be a massive hit with their fan base. I'd reserve all judgement until next Sunday night
If they don't win the league from here it'll have to be called a bottle job tbf. Massive week ahead , 2 wins for United and they are sitting lovely.