Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Sancho done deal. Be good to see how he gets on.

Helix.

Quote from: GJL on June 30, 2021, 10:23:20 PM

Will be interesting to see who they go for next. Or even who will be sold.

Armagh18

Quote from: Helix. on June 30, 2021, 10:37:40 PM
Quote from: GJL on June 30, 2021, 10:23:20 PM

Will be interesting to see who they go for next. Or even who will be sold.
Ramos or Varane being linked. Would love to go back to Dortmund and take Haaland too.

NAG1

I think Haaland should have been the priority but Sancho has obviously been a target for a while.

Who hits the exit door then? Seen a few places now that they would actually let DVB go, which i think is madness but seems to be something in it.

Greenwood Rashford not going anywhere, Martial hasnt hit the form he is capable of but do they just hold them all and rotate with Cavanni?

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: NAG1 on July 01, 2021, 09:37:19 AM
I think Haaland should have been the priority but Sancho has obviously been a target for a while.

Who hits the exit door then? Seen a few places now that they would actually let DVB go, which i think is madness but seems to be something in it.

Greenwood Rashford not going anywhere, Martial hasnt hit the form he is capable of but do they just hold them all and rotate with Cavanni?

I can't see Martial going anywhere with the possibility of Rashford being out for the first couple of months. Of course with Amad and Dan James they have players to cover the wings without him.

Ogden reporting there's a deal nearly done with Varane. That would be massive but I still think he's staying at Madrid.

I'd like to see the Pogba circus stop one way or the other. Sign a deal or sell him this summer. Deal should include a clause that if his agent or brothers talk about a move for the first 2 years you lose a months pay. Could be known as dickhead clause.

trailer

screenexile

How much money do United have to pay City then??!!

laoislad

Looking like it will be Man United's title to lose next season.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2021, 05:28:58 PM

The 'battle for 4th' title? I'd take that right now to be honest. Chelsea, Liverpool and City are better I think.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 01, 2021, 08:50:36 PM
Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2021, 05:28:58 PM

The 'battle for 4th' title? I'd take that right now to be honest. Chelsea, Liverpool and City are better I think.

The above Liverpool cup as it's called
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Don't worry Liverpool will have big Virgil back and all will be right again and they will romp the title  ;)

A lot of chat about this Varane deal would be a good addition but serious wages which is apparently why RM are wanting to off load in the first place.

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: NAG1 on July 02, 2021, 08:29:30 AM
Don't worry Liverpool will have big Virgil back and all will be right again and they will romp the title  ;)

A lot of chat about this Varane deal would be a good addition but serious wages which is apparently why RM are wanting to off load in the first place.

Talk yesterday was he was willing to take 350k a week. It'll be tight for him  :o

That's the same as Jones and Martial combined in comparison if you believe what's reported.

Still think he ends up staying in Madrid

NAG1

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on July 02, 2021, 08:41:43 AM

Talk yesterday was he was willing to take 350k a week. It'll be tight for him  :o

That's the same as Jones and Martial combined in comparison if you believe what's reported.

Yeah they have been burned too many times in the past with players using them as a way to get a new contract with their club. I will believe if and when I see it.

Did I see yesterday somewhere its been 10 years since Phil Jones signed? That went quick, feel sorry for the lad with all the injuries he has had. Hopefully he can get a bit if fitness back and get some football somewhere.

Armagh18

Quote from: NAG1 on July 02, 2021, 09:04:45 AM

Yeah they have been burned too many times in the past with players using them as a way to get a new contract with their club. I will believe if and when I see it.

Did I see yesterday somewhere its been 10 years since Phil Jones signed? That went quick, feel sorry for the lad with all the injuries he has had. Hopefully he can get a bit if fitness back and get some football somewhere.
Yeah must be tough for him lifting 150k a week to sit on his hole.... Fair play to him he's fleeced United for millions.

NAG1

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 02, 2021, 09:09:26 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on July 02, 2021, 09:04:45 AM

Yeah must be tough for him lifting 150k a week to sit on his hole.... Fair play to him he's fleeced United for millions.

Yeah it's every young lads dream to get to the PL and then be injured for most of his career. Not his fault that he is in an industry that pays the way it does.