Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Good draw for United.

Great start for Lukaku, lost count of how many told me he only scores against the smaller clubs. Given what happened last season thats exactly what we need. Matic has settled in brilliantly but still think we could do with one more whether it be a wide player or preferably a left back.

Good to see Martial back to his form from his first season, would be like a new signing after how average he was last season.

Captain Obvious

All Manchester United in that 1st half but somehow not leading. They had a few of those games in Old Trafford last season.

Cunny Funt

Only a 2-0 win today however they could have won by more as United had 69% Possession and 22 shots on goal which included a saved penalty.

GJL

3 wins and 3 clean sheets. Excellent start. A lot of goals in this team and a fair few coming from the bench.

StGallsGAA

P3 W3 GF 10 GA 0.    De Gea's reflex save at the end when he'd little to do all match shows why he's best around  bar none. Keeping him will be United's best transfer business this season!

Boycey

Jones has been excellent thus far, he must be due to get injured :-\

stew

Quote from: Boycey on August 26, 2017, 09:30:23 PM
Jones has been excellent thus far, he must be due to get injured :-\

Aint that the truth.  :-[
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Boycey

Hard to get any conversation going on here lately...

In this mornings BBC website transfer gossip page there was loads of breathless potential transfer talk but all they had to say about United was that the driveway at Carrington had been freshly tarmacced to protect the players expensive cars  ;D

GJL

A lot of good business done earlier in the window so not much to chat about now while other clubs are desperately scratching about for a deal or 2. Even if Utd don't sign anymore it has been a decent window.

StGallsGAA

Irish Mirror: Philippe Coutinho 'spotted crying' after Liverpool refused to sell Brazilian forward to Barcelona. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwz8vj8jU

Like a prisoner in Wormwood Scrubs being told his sentence has been increased by 4 years.... ;D

Boycey

This is posted in this thread because????

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Boycey on September 02, 2017, 11:36:30 AM

He is obsessed Boycey.....he gets confused a lot!

StGallsGAA

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 02, 2017, 11:56:03 AM
Quote from: Boycey on September 02, 2017, 11:36:30 AM

He is obsessed Boycey.....he gets confused a lot!

Says the Liverpool fan posting in the United thread...lol

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 02, 2017, 11:28:15 AM
Irish Mirror: Philippe Coutinho 'spotted crying' after Liverpool refused to sell Brazilian forward to Barcelona. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwz8vj8jU

Like a prisoner in Wormwood Scrubs being told his sentence has been increased by 4 years.... ;D

What a useless cnut if true, the man is playing for an iconic club, making a shit ton of money and he is crying because he wants out of a contract he was happy to sign a while ago to go for more money? f**k him and his ilk, I hope he gets his leg broke! Liverpool fans deserve better than this ad if I was the club the first chance I got I would offload him to United for forty million. :) :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.