Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

So Liverpool could do Utd a favour tonight and in the Europa cup  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Crazy night of results. Utd 4 points off 3rd. WTF.  Watford could have Ben 4 or 5 up with the chances they had so fair play to Mata, took his chance. Top 4 teams def getting the Wobblies.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on March 02, 2016, 09:56:23 PM
Crazy night of results. Utd 4 points off 3rd. WTF.  Watford could have Ben 4 or 5 up with the chances they had so fair play to Mata, took his chance. Top 4 teams def getting the Wobblies.

I don't think anyone is getting the Wobblies, so to speak, the teams just aren't very good
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Captain Obvious

Leicester are probably the only side that deserve their place in the table . Does the current premier league have any top team nevermind top four teams?

beer baron

Quote from: laoislad on March 02, 2016, 09:46:33 PM
Quote from: beer baron on March 02, 2016, 09:44:14 PM
Hell of a freekick  :o Now don't f**k it up. All te other sides doing us favours. What a messed up league.
;D yeah the league title is in the bag....

Lies.
Mind you the 4th place i felt wasn't possible now appears to be possible. Wouldnt be putting money on it mind you as we are shite but then again every team is it seems.

Maroon Manc

Lucky win, most of Watfords chance came from Blinds mistake. He made 5 bad errors tonight which could have led to goals, its been happening all season and still he plays. Fosu-Mensah did well especially considering he's just turned 18 and I don't think centre half is going to be his best position. Once Smalling is back I'd move him to right back as I'm far from convinced about Varela.

United looked tired tonight which is hardly surprising considering thats the 3rd game in 7 days, we desperately need a few players back for Sunday to freshen it up.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: beer baron on March 02, 2016, 10:12:38 PM
Hell of a freekick  :o Now don't f**k it up. All te other sides doing us favours. What a messed up league.

Lies.
Mind you the 4th place i felt wasn't possible now appears to be possible. Wouldnt be putting money on it mind you as we are shite but then again every team is it seems.
United could more progress than you think as the teams above them start to shit themselves.

Farrandeelin

If only Utd scored in those 0-0 draws, it could be so different. 4th is and was always doable. However, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if.WBA win on Sunday.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

trueblue1234

;D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 03, 2016, 07:30:33 AM

If only Utd scored in those 0-0 draws, it could be so different. 4th is and was always doable. However, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if.WBA win on Sunday.

We can't play like that again and expect to win, we'll know more about our top 4 aspirations after our next 2 league game. If we can beat West Brom then a point at City will do, but anything less at West Brom and then we'll need to win at City.

NAG1

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 03, 2016, 09:56:03 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 03, 2016, 07:30:33 AM

We can't play like that again and expect to win, we'll know more about our top 4 aspirations after our next 2 league game. If we can beat West Brom then a point at City will do, but anything less at West Brom and then we'll need to win at City.

West Brom have actually improved over the last few weeks so that is no gimme either.

Yeah the team were battered last night but these are games they have just given up on in the past few weeks even. Such a strange night of results all round.

upthehoops

Yeah quite a few Liverpool supporters saying that in the pub last night. But I've heard that a few times now over the past emmm quarter of a century I think it is.

Over the Bar

WTF Everton??? Useless scouse fcukwits!

Gmac

Where is blind playing