Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

In terms of defeats to Liverpool its no worse than the league cup loss a  few years back.

In terms just of performance it was abysmal.

As they've stopped a United 5 in a row at Anfield, it's Liverpool's biggest achievement in a decade.

Judging by his pre-match interview, It's also Klopp's career high as well possibly?

Meh!

Declan

That's the worst Utd team in 30 years. Liverpool not much better but at least they show some urgency. Shocking indctment of the premier league

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Have to laugh at the bizarre one-upmanship about whose supporters are better. Juvenile behaviour.

Over the Bar

Laoislad shows his (lack of)  class yet again

Kidder81

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 10, 2016, 10:59:57 PM

Why is nobody allowed to comment on that sort of behaviour ?

laoislad

I'm sorry,I think you've mistaken me for someone who cares what you think.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: Kidder81 on March 10, 2016, 11:07:42 PM

Cause it obviously shows a lack of class...I'm not sure how, ye may ask that over the bar bey

Over the Bar

Of course they are. It's despicable and happens at every United - Liverpool match. Revolting behaviour  particularly when you witness it yourself as I've done.   Why not post about the disgusting  chants from the Kop??   When you go out of your way to look for instances of offence, which you didn't witness that makes you little better than the likes of Gregory Campbell.  Wise up. 

J70

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 10, 2016, 10:32:00 PM
In terms of defeats to Liverpool its no worse than the league cup loss a  few years back.

In terms just of performance it was abysmal.

As they've stopped a United 5 in a row at Anfield, it's Liverpool's biggest achievement in a decade.

Judging by his pre-match interview, It's also Klopp's career high as well possibly?

Meh!

Just take your beating FFS.  ;D

trueblue1234

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 06, 2016, 07:52:02 PM
Winning the UEFA cup is now the most realistic chance of getting into the CL next season.  As difficult a task as that is,  drawing a diddy team in last 16 makes it a bit easier! ;)

;D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

GJL