Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Self destruct again.....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Mata wtf?

United back to their shit ways, four games in twelve days us rough but that was a listless performance, an unlike Liverpool they never looked up to it.

Forget the top four, concentrate on getting CL football qua tie Europe cup. :-\
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

laoislad

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 05, 2016, 09:17:43 PM
WTF Everton??? Useless scouse fcukwits!
LOLZ  ;D
You should be more concerned about United results than worried about what teams are or aren't doing United favours...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 28, 2016, 10:25:54 PM
Very quiet here 😀😀😀😀😀😀
She's a bit quiet in here alright seanie....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Over the Bar

Winning the UEFA cup is now the most realistic chance of getting into the CL next season.  As difficult a task as that is,  drawing a diddy team in last 16 makes it a bit easier! ;)

Maroon Manc

Daley f***ing Blind, tired of moaning about his defending and in fairness you've got to blame the idiot who continues to pick him. He has no pace, can't tackle, is weak and his decision making is woeful; the worst centre half we've had easily since I started watching United.

I'm not sure the sending off made any difference, we looked devoid of any ides before that. West Brom are a difficult side to play against, extremely well organised and very difficult to break down. We played into their hands by playing Darman and Rojo at fullback, the pair of them offer nothing going forward.

A huge couple of weeks ahead for United, i'm not feeling to confident.

stiffler

Fletcher man of the match today.

Utd could have done with him this season.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

magpie seanie

On top of what Maroon Manc said I think I can remember 4 or 5 times late on where Blind just chipped the ball downfield to their defenders. United didn't really have any target man but the balls he played didn't give Martial any chance. Yet he kept doing it.

The sending off was big but I was worried about this one anyway. Also feel Liverpool are due a result against United so not confident about that either. West Ham looked poor for the 65/70 minutes of their game I saw but obviously turned it around dramatically. Big 4 games coming. Could be in the shit or buzzing in two weeks, odds aren't favouring the latter.

NAG1

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 07, 2016, 10:45:37 AM
On top of what Maroon Manc said I think I can remember 4 or 5 times late on where Blind just chipped the ball downfield to their defenders. United didn't really have any target man but the balls he played didn't give Martial any chance. Yet he kept doing it.

The sending off was big but I was worried about this one anyway. Also feel Liverpool are due a result against United so not confident about that either. West Ham looked poor for the 65/70 minutes of their game I saw but obviously turned it around dramatically. Big 4 games coming. Could be in the shit or buzzing in two weeks, odds aren't favouring the latter.

Boys yet again I think we are misplacing the blame here, Blind is not a centre back, he is and has been one of the most consistent and actually creative player the team has had all season. Yes he was not good on Sunday but the whole team had a serious off day.

I think it is just where the team are currently with so many young players and the team changing so often.

I would be more concerned with the form of Darmian who seems to have lost all confidence, hopefully a run of games will help him because I thought he was a really big prospect for that position.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: NAG1 on March 07, 2016, 10:57:12 AM

Boys yet again I think we are misplacing the blame here, Blind is not a centre back, he is and has been one of the most consistent and actually creative player the team has had all season. Yes he was not good on Sunday but the whole team had a serious off day.

I think it is just where the team are currently with so many young players and the team changing so often.

I would be more concerned with the form of Darmian who seems to have lost all confidence, hopefully a run of games will help him because I thought he was a really big prospect for that position.

Its the idiot who keeps picking Blind, he's a backup left back at best. He's not good enough in midfield to be a United player and as a centre half he's made mistake after mistake, lost count of the amount of times he wanders away from his man in the box, only happened a few weeks ago against Chelsea and it cost us a win that day.

magpie seanie

I think Blind is a good left back, certainly better than Rojo and has many good attributes but he's an accident waiting to happen at centre back.

I hope the team can freshen up for the next run of games. Hard to see as not many players coming back.

NAG1

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 07, 2016, 11:38:15 AM

Its the idiot who keeps picking Blind, he's a backup left back at best. He's not good enough in midfield to be a United player and as a centre half he's made mistake after mistake, lost count of the amount of times he wanders away from his man in the box, only happened a few weeks ago against Chelsea and it cost us a win that day.

Shows you what the manager must think of Blackett that he let a young centre half go out on loan when they are so stretched.

mb80b60

Quote from: NAG1 on March 07, 2016, 12:14:57 PM

Shows you what the manager must think of Blackett that he let a young centre half go out on loan when they are so stretched.

I think when LVG let Blackett go out on loan he had Blind, Shaw, Rojo, Darmian and Young who could all play left back. I don't believe Blackett is pulling up any trees at Celtic either.

NAG1

Quote from: mb80b60 on March 07, 2016, 12:39:11 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on March 07, 2016, 12:14:57 PM

I think when LVG let Blackett go out on loan he had Blind, Shaw, Rojo, Darmian and Young who could all play left back. I don't believe Blackett is pulling up any trees at Celtic either.

Well that is true and 4 of those will probably end the season having missed more games injured than they actually played.

Farrandeelin

Are all Utd's next three games only on BT sport? :-\
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.