Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Green

Wouldn`t it be sensational if Cristiano Ronaldo signed for City?

It probably won`t matter a while lot though as most United fans will be supporting City by then anyway

nrico2006

There is as much chance of Celtic getting out of their Champions League group as there is of Ronaldo going to City.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

thebigfella

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 04, 2012, 04:00:43 PM
There is as much chance of Celtic getting out of their Champions League group as there is of Ronaldo going to City.

or more chance of that gobsh1te Lennon taking over from Mancini.

maldini

Those Swiss Giants Basel weren't given much chance this time last year either by yourself im sure

rodney trotter

Ronaldo's ego has evolved even greater since he left Utd, didn't even celebrate when he scored on Sunday, unhappy that he wasn't getting a bigger contract. Greedy p***k. Must be on near 200k a week at present?

the Deel Rover

Quote from: rodney trotter on September 04, 2012, 05:20:48 PM
Ronaldo's ego has evolved even greater since he left Utd, didn't even celebrate when he scored on Sunday, unhappy that he wasn't getting a bigger contract. Greedy p***k. Must be on near 200k a week at present?

320k it said on the paper today Messi is only on 180k . Ah the poor fcuker is caught because they are increasing the higher tax to 51%, throw in the universal social charge sure he hasn't a bean at the end of the week.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

stew

Quote from: the Deel Rover on September 04, 2012, 05:27:46 PM

320k it said on the paper today Messi is only on 180k . Ah the poor fcuker is caught because they are increasing the higher tax to 51%, throw in the universal social charge sure he hasn't a bean at the end of the week.

Ronaldo was always an unlikeable fecker but for him to act like thon after scoring for a club that pays him millions on top of millions each year is disgusting. the man is an absolute disgrace and half the player Messi is.

Messi is the consummate team player, Ronaldo is a spoiled bastard who has lost the run of himself and the respect of some of his team mates
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thebigfella

Quote from: maldini on September 04, 2012, 04:47:52 PM

Those Swiss Giants Basel weren't given much chance this time last year either by yourself im sure

Yeah but Basel didn't have Lennon managing them.

rodney trotter

Quote from: the Deel Rover on September 04, 2012, 05:27:46 PM

I think its Samuel E'too at Anzhi in Russia who is on £330,000 a week ,10k higher than what was mentioned in that paper. Ronaldo is actually on 215k. its still a lot in the kitty for a weeks work ;D

under the bar

Wouldn't believe all you read in the papers. 
Ronaldo's mum said in Hello magazine that money hadn't changed him at all!! 

EC Unique

I don't give a f**k, spoiled or not I loved him playing for Utd. He is a game changer and you always had a chance when he was on the pitch. It would be very annoying to see him play for any other PL team especially City. It won't happen though.

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on September 04, 2012, 09:28:56 PM
I don't give a f**k, spoiled or not I loved him playing for Utd. He is a game changer and you always had a chance when he was on the pitch. It would be very annoying to see him play for any other PL team especially City. It won't happen though.

Did he text you to tell you?

Goats Do Shave

How much does Ronaldo earn for Madrid?

J OGorman

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on September 05, 2012, 09:49:08 AM
How much does Ronaldo earn for Madrid?

Madrid have liabilities of over £500M, so I'm guessing not enough

stew

Quote from: EC Unique on September 04, 2012, 09:28:56 PM

If they paid him a grand a week more that his "boyhood club" he would feck off like a shot, he would especially like to stick it to United.

If he went to City I would sign keane for the day, name him among the subs and put him on with two minutes to go, Keane would be told to pull a Haaland and that would be that, no more Ronnie fir United to worry about.  :P
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.