Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzler

MOST EMBARRASSING COLLAPSE IN PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY.!!!!!!
8 points clear five weeks ago   ;D

From the Bunker

Looks like squeaky bum time is over for another year. And the thing is that Man City now have players and Management experienced in winning the Premier League. They know what it takes and are (for the moment) no longer choakers.

Gazzler

Quote from: Bingo on May 13, 2012, 05:56:06 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on May 13, 2012, 05:41:15 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 13, 2012, 05:13:26 PM
Unbelievable Jeff.
Delighted for Evra.
how sad is it that a team that finished 37pts behind should try to gloat at a team that lost it on goal difference. hard luck utd.

In fairness Evra looks a gloat. Remember old trafford? Let him have his fill of it.

I agree. Evra made a pratt of himself that day, good enough for him!

Stevie g 8

So unlike united to choke with a 8 point lead.Mancini won the mind games this time.when fergie upped the pressure on keegan in the 95/96 season with his mind games everyone laughed at keegan,now its the other way around.he must be going soft

Gazzler

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: The Worker on May 13, 2012, 08:21:53 PM
I hope you're in good Kompany. I can imagine this is a difficult time for United fans. Don't take it to Hart. Yaya gotta keep your head up. It wont be De Jong before you're smiling again. Look for the Silva lining. It may sound a bit Clichy but you'll be okay.

For a Celtic fan & general Premier League hater... you spend a lot of time posting on this thread in particular! Scottish football getting the better of you? Gary hooper (former Scunthorpe super star) not taking our fancy after his 5 goals at the weekend?

Gazzler

@VincentKompany: Struggling to remember what happened last night... Woke up with a medal around my neck. Been told the party was deeecent! Lol

NAG1

Not in a worry about yesterday, thought it was going to happen anyway albeit under less dramatic circumstances.

More focused and concerned about how Fergie goes about restructuring the squad over the summer months.

deiseach

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 14, 2012, 10:28:47 AM
Priceless   ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYyLXt-wfqY&feature=relmfu

His face doesn't budge. About the only reaction is him briefly lifting his arms. He was disappointingly magnanimous in defeat.

Gazzler

Quote from: deiseach on May 14, 2012, 10:44:24 AM
Priceless   ;D ;D

His face doesn't budge. About the only reaction is him briefly lifting his arms. He was disappointingly magnanimous in defeat.
Jones face is hilarious. They really should have gotten Geoff Shreeves to relay the news to them though.

NAG1

Quote from: Gazzler on May 14, 2012, 10:48:31 AM
Priceless   ;D ;D

Jones face is hilarious. They really should have gotten Geoff Shreeves to relay the news to them though.

I know I shouldnt bite but what is your point? A young fella trying to win something that he worked hard for and played through injury for and your mocking him for being disappointed when he got the news that he didnt win?

#Growup

Gazzler

Quote from: NAG1 on May 14, 2012, 10:50:37 AM
Priceless   ;D ;D

I know I shouldnt bite but what is your point? A young fella trying to win something that he worked hard for and played through injury for and your mocking him for being disappointed when he got the news that he didnt win?

#Growup

#hilarious
#Losers

NAG1

Quote from: Gazzler on May 14, 2012, 11:00:45 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on May 14, 2012, 10:50:37 AM
Priceless   ;D ;D

#Growup

#hilarious
#Losers

Great comeback, schools off already?

EC Unique

Use the ignore function for Gary Gazzler. I have.