Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

No longer joint top  :( TBH City's 48pts from 20 games is impressive total! it took them a further 6 games to reach that total last season.

Newcastle away tomoro night would be nice to see Fergie playing players in proper positions, any type of win for Man united will be a good one.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

I hope they play like they did against Liverpool. Really need the 3 points to go joint top again.

Big Puff

Quote from: ross4life on January 03, 2012, 10:17:07 PM
No longer joint top   :( TBH City's 48pts from 20 games is impressive total! it took them a further 6 games to reach that total last season.

Newcastle away tomoro night would be nice to see Fergie playing players in proper positions, any type of win for Man united will be a good one.

not since before the first ball was kicked this year

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Stronger looking line up tonight in bold are the four changes.

Lindegaard, Valencia, Jones, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Giggs, Park, Rooney, Berbatov

SUBS: De Gea, Rafael, Lingard, Anderson, Pogba, Welbeck, Hernandez.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Captain Obvious

1-0 Newcastle a goal Jackie Charlton Ireland use to score.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Obvious

A even better finish 2-0

gerrykeegan

Rooney has been poor tonight, actually most of man u have been poor.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Milltown Row2

Rubbish, fair play the toon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Really thought this was an away banker. Newcastle haven't beaten them since 2001 and Utd's general record in January is brilliant - something like 17 wins and 2 draws in their last 19 Jan fixtures. Still time I suppose.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thewobbler

No it's not. As of the morning Utd were on course for a 90 point season. Which pulls down the pants of most Utd teams.

EC Unique

As if things were not bad enough Anderson comes on with that haircut. :-X

ONeill

Some result for Spurs if it stays like this. They play their game in hand next Wednesday and if they win 15-0 they're outright second.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Worker

Good to see utd start the year like they finished the last!  ;)