Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on December 03, 2011, 07:33:45 PM
After the disappointing home results a big away win today! (first Villa park win for United in 4 attempts) as you were at the top but the injury to Hernandez is a bad blow i hope it's nothing serious but it didn't look good.

P.S before signing off..The Worker, why do you continue to ask a question to which you already know the answer?

Yup, Villa park has been a real bogey ground for Utd.

Unbeaten in 16 league games at Villa Park.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sammymaguire

You can still get Spurs at 20/1 to win the title and Alan Hansen thinks they have a real shout. But what the fcuk does he know?  Ha ha!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

paco

"The magic of the cup!" What date are the fixtures?

under the bar

Hernandez to miss the Christmas fixture programme.    :(

Time for Berbatov to step up and show what he can do...

BennyCake

Quote from: under the bar on December 04, 2011, 05:01:34 PM

Time for Berbatov to feck off somewhere, the dungbag.

laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on December 03, 2011, 08:00:20 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 03, 2011, 07:54:55 PM
Quote from: ross4life on December 03, 2011, 07:33:45 PM
P.S before signing off..The Worker, why do you continue to ask a question to which you already know the answer?
Because he's not the brightest light bulb out there?

I would say it's because he is a sh1t stirring wanka. And. A poor one at that.
You should know
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: under the bar on December 04, 2011, 05:01:34 PM

Berba got injured on Wednesday he'll probably be out for a while as well.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Square Ball

wellbeck will have to do it then, is he the real deal that fergie seems to think? Not his greatest fan and wait to be proven wrong
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

BennyCake

Latest news is Rio and Vidic to be sold in the summer. I like Rio, but he's getting on a bit, and is injury prone. Couldnt give a shit about Vidic. Never rated him. Clumsy big git.

Who would replace them?

sammymaguire

Phil Jones and Johnny Evans  ;D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

NAG1

Quote from: BennyCake on December 05, 2011, 11:12:32 AM
Latest news is Rio and Vidic to be sold in the summer. I like Rio, but he's getting on a bit, and is injury prone. Couldnt give a shit about Vidic. Never rated him. Clumsy big git.

Who would replace them?

Very easily dismissed the best defensive partnership the PL has had in the last 4 or 5 seasons.

WUM?

Minder

Quote from: NAG1 on December 05, 2011, 11:44:21 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on December 05, 2011, 11:12:32 AM

Who would replace them?

Very easily dismissed the best defensive partnership the PL has had in the last 4 or 5 seasons.

WUM?

I read yesterday in the Sunday Times that Ferguson will probably aim to sell them in the summer and that he had been annoyed by how Vidic reacted to being left out of the team.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

screenexile

Anyone who doesn't think Man Utd are a team in decline are deluding themselves . . . This season is almost a write off at this stage and I think you will see a bit of a slump akin to 2003-2006 and it will take another Ronaldo to get them out of it and also a lot more time and dedication to do it.

Can Fergie keep going for another 3/4 years?? I think it's a big ask but you never know. I think he should have gone out last year on somewhat of a high but then men like that can't really stop and who can blame him.

I will be happy enough to see the demise of the team though so I'm happy enough!

Clown

Screen exile wise yourself up
we hear this every year in November/December

i would still make United slight favourites for the title to be honest

EC Unique

Quote from: screenexile on December 05, 2011, 12:28:00 PM
Anyone who doesn't think Man Utd are a team in decline are deluding themselves . . . This season is almost a write off at this stage and I think you will see a bit of a slump akin to 2003-2006 and it will take another Ronaldo to get them out of it and also a lot more time and dedication to do it.

Can Fergie keep going for another 3/4 years?? I think it's a big ask but you never know. I think he should have gone out last year on somewhat of a high but then men like that can't really stop and who can blame him.

I will be happy enough to see the demise of the team though so I'm happy enough!

A Write off? 5 points off the lead and still in all competitions that matter. Hardly.