Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Are you saying he has as many goals and assists as ronaldo ???

under the bar

QuoteA Harvard University study found that there are 287 million people in the world with an interest in Madrid - according to the study that is higher than United.

That's indisputable then!  ::)

full back

new devil

No FB mrsandman....you know i would never question you  ;)

nrico2006

Ronaldo is a great player, but I would have Kaka, Ribery or Messi in the team before him any day.  More influence on a game.  Ronaldo simply loses the ball too often, doesn't attempt to track back and is constantly moaning when fairly tackled.  Rooney has replaced him as United most important player.  If Madrid were to offer United £70 million then United should take it.  

As for richest club, I think there are other factors that come into play.  Was it not only a few years ago that Madrid were in serious debt and the Spanish government controverially bought land of them>

Quotehttp://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/eu-investigates-real-madrid-property-deal-572010.html
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Goats Do Shave

I'd be tempted to let Ronaldo lead the line up front. He's stronger & better in the air than any of the players you mention.

I think it would be his natural position.

full back

Good lad new devil  :D

Kaka & Messi are head and shoulders above anyone else in the world IMHO
Would have Ronaldo before Ribery

new devil

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 09, 2009, 10:09:18 AM
I'd be tempted to let Ronaldo lead the line up front. He's stronger & better in the air than any of the players you mention.

I think it would be his natural position.

Ive been saying the same thing this last 2 years...him and rooney up front with tevez for cover..show berv the door...buy a world class midfielder and winger and a right back and we will be on top for another 4/5 years with that team

Goats Do Shave

Rooney & Ronaldo do seem to play well together... it's as if Ronaldo respects Rooney...

I wouldn't get rid of Berbs just yet though. Ribery could supply the bullets next year though!  ;)

new devil

They will probaly have to sell someone to take in 2 world class players like ribery..who would yous like to get for midfield or would hargreaves sort that out when fit?

corn02

Quote from: under the bar on April 09, 2009, 09:20:07 AM
QuoteA Harvard University study found that there are 287 million people in the world with an interest in Madrid - according to the study that is higher than United.

That's indisputable then!  ::)

Well it is as reliable as most studies to be honest. Many studies about fan bases etc are done like this so I don't see your point.

corn02

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 09, 2009, 10:25:42 AM
Rooney & Ronaldo do seem to play well together... it's as if Ronaldo respects Rooney...

I wouldn't get rid of Berbs just yet though. Ribery could supply the bullets next year though!  ;)

Did anyone see Ribery in tears last night?

new devil

corn02

Quote from: new devil on April 09, 2009, 10:54:24 AM
No..but seen a few liverpool fans in tears  :D

Yes because yous are in such a position of strenght in the CL as well.

new devil

Just saying what i seen corn...were in a lot better postion than yous are...would fancy united to go anywere in Europe and get a result

Yous are far from out yourselves..stranger things have happened