Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

deleting your posts stiffler  ;D

Captain Obvious

Dominate performance from Manchester City. The goals terrible defending from Blind for the first a stroke of luck off the post for the second and a gift for the third.  De Bruyne the best player on the field while Rooney,Fellaini,Lingard total passengers.

Boycey

Mighty impressive stuff from City thus far, half time score flatters Utd greatly..

StGallsGAA

Should be 3-2 to United at HT.  You wouldn't expect Ibrahimovic to miss those chances!

Cunny Funt

I wonder what Joe Hart is thinking while watching this Bravo performance? A goal gifted to allow United back into the game and he should be sent off and conceded a penalty for that tackle on Rooney.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Cunny Funt on September 10, 2016, 01:55:49 PM
I wonder what Joe Hart is thinking while watching this Bravo performance? A goal gifted to allow United back into the game and he should be sent off and conceded a penalty for that tackle on Rooney.

The one where he got the ball?  :-X

galwayman

Stones was as much to blame for the goal.
If the keeper calls it you don't jump to head it which Stones did & ended up impeding him.
That's assuming he did call.
He looks dodgy with the ball at his feet all the same.
Can see a few goals from him trying to be too clever.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Captain Obvious

Good game. Manchester United were the better team in the second half and probably deserved a goal however Manchester City were deserving winners for how well they played first half.

Boycey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 10, 2016, 02:01:15 PM

Getting to the ball first wouldn't mean it couldn't have been a peno.. Impossible for ref to give one though I'd have thought at the speed it happened. City probably deserved win as they were the better team for more of the match.. Hugely entertaining match.

Pity to have our title challenge over so early though  >:(

stew

Quote from: Boycey on September 10, 2016, 02:46:35 PM

Getting to the ball first wouldn't mean it couldn't have been a peno.. Impossible for ref to give one though I'd have thought at the speed it happened. City probably deserved win as they were the better team for more of the match.. Hugely entertaining match.

Bollocks! Two footed lunge with both feet studs up, clear penalty and sending off, wrong decison that cost United a point they probably just about deserved.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

NAG1

Disappointing result but City were close to unplayable in a period of the first half so credit where it is due.

Rooney was poor and ended up dropping deep playing long balls up to the two big men, seemed to run out of ideas pretty quick in the second half.

I think they tired quickly having chased the ball so much in the first half but I wouldn't be despondent just yet. Not every week they are going to come up against this level.

Definitely a penalty but think City shaded it over the 90mins.

Milltown Row2

Losing games at home does not help ... You seem happy enough though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2016, 03:39:47 PM

Losing games at home does not help ... You seem happy enough though

I've got to an age in my life where I'm not going to lose a nights sleep over it that's for sure. I'll console myself with the fact that we were at least entertained today, by both sides!!

I was tickled by your observation yesterday that Utd had to win today, it's the 10th Sept for jaysus sake. When the weekends over they'll still be in top 4, footballs like that, u will gain points against the head from time to time as well as lose them.

Kidder81

MilltownRow2's posts are becoming more and more incoherent and bizarre