Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Nani ffs!! That good he's playing in Turkey. He doesn't have the right mentaility to play for a top club. Hernandez wouldn't have scored goals in this system and his all round play wasn't good enough for United. The one player who we should have tried harder to keep hold of in the last few years was Evra.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Maroon Manc on December 07, 2015, 08:07:34 PM
Nani ffs!! That good he's playing in Turkey. He doesn't have the right mentaility to play for a top club. Hernandez wouldn't have scored goals in this system and his all round play wasn't good enough for United. The one player who we should have tried harder to keep hold of in the last few years was Evra.
Manchester United were a top side in a better Premier league when Nani won this.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2011/May/Nani-is-players-player.aspx

cadhlancian

Gonna being missing the German for a wee while....

Hound

Kagawa scored a 93rd minute winning goal for Dortmund away to Wolfsburg at the weekend

johnneycool

Whats the story with Wayne? Sitting in Goodison last night with the young cub, is he injured or what?

screenexile

Quote from: johnneycool on December 08, 2015, 11:09:42 AM
Whats the story with Wayne? Sitting in Goodison last night with the young cub, is he injured or what?

Showed up blocked to training last week so has been given a 2 game suspension!!

stew

Quote from: screenexile on December 08, 2015, 11:12:02 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on December 08, 2015, 11:09:42 AM

Showed up blocked to training last week so has been given a 2 game suspension!!

If true they should tell him to fcuk off and rescind his contract if they have a morals clause which I would expect they do, a great way to get rid of an overweight idiot who is a liability both on and off the field.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Maroon Manc

Only time will tell if the rumour is true but if it is the case then I doubt that it could be kept quiet. The United fanzines have far better contacts have better contacts than any of the journo's that cover the club.

I haven't got a clue what to expect tonight, we can get beat and still go through. PSV & Wolfsburg under as much pressure as we are and CSKA know a win will keep them in Europe and knock PSV out.

I'm hoping he plays with Depay & Lingard on the wings tonight, can safely say I've never predicted a team right under LVG though.

On a different note I hope Januzaj is brought back from loan, he's not playing over there and would be getting more minutes at OT, would much prefer him over Mata.

Boycey

Theres some element of truth in the story cause RedIssue wouldn't have tweeted it if they weren't sure of their facts... But did he turn up drunk? Doubtful.

Big night for Louis I reckon, a win and the pressure will ease for a bit, lose and the mumblings from the disaffected will get louder...

oakleaflad

The Man United team the last time they played away at Wolfsburg:

Kuszczak

Park       Fletcher        Carrick       Evra

Gibson                 Scholes
                              Anderson
Nani                                                           Welbeck
                                Owen

They won 3-1. Owen hat-trick.

gawa316

Quote from: oakleaflad on December 08, 2015, 05:06:36 PM
The Man United team the last time they played away at Wolfsburg:

Kuszczak

Park       Fletcher        Carrick       Evra

Gibson                 Scholes
                              Anderson
Nani                                                           Welbeck
                                Owen

They won 3-1. Owen hat-trick.

Jaysus oul bacon face really was a miracle worker

thebigfella

Quote from: Maroon Manc on December 08, 2015, 04:16:09 PM
Only time will tell if the rumour is true but if it is the case then I doubt that it could be kept quiet. The United fanzines have far better contacts have better contacts than any of the journo's that cover the club.

I haven't got a clue what to expect tonight, we can get beat and still go through. PSV & Wolfsburg under as much pressure as we are and CSKA know a win will keep them in Europe and knock PSV out.

I'm hoping he plays with Depay & Lingard on the wings tonight, can safely say I've never predicted a team right under LVG though.

On a different note I hope Januzaj is brought back from loan, he's not playing over there and would be getting more minutes at OT, would much prefer him over Mata.

Sweet heart of Jesus..... The reason Januzaj getting no game time is because he's not good enough and completely overrated. Another Macheda    ::)

BennyCake

I recall United scoring early in crucial CL games before. United to lose 2-1.

screenexile

These things even themselves out over the course of the season. . .

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stiffler

Utd plus a goal surely the bet now ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009