Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Young and Valencia are poor replacements for Mata and Januzaj.

Tony Baloney

Simply no fear factor for any team playing United now. Most decent teams (and some not so decent) fancy their chances.

The Worker

Rooney anonymous in his penultimate champions league game thus far.

gerrykeegan

This has to come down to the Manager. No urgency in their play. Cleverly should not be allowed own a united shirt.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

mouview

Was Carrick on the piss last night? How many MU players would get in the opposing team?

Captain Obvious

One more Olympiakos goal and this tie could be over after the first leg.

BennyCake

Federico Macheda is fooling nobody with that tache.

BennyCake

Quote from: gerrykeegan on February 25, 2014, 08:58:43 PM
This has to come down to the Manager. No urgency in their play. Cleverly should not be allowed own a united shirt.

I'm beginning to think Cleverley is really thon boy who used to pose in the United team photo. It all makes sense now!

EC Unique

Rank performance. I hope Yong is part of the clear out in the summer. He has never been Utd standard and never will be.

TabClear

Quote from: BennyCake on February 25, 2014, 09:20:19 PM

I'm beginning to think Cleverley is really thon boy who used to pose in the United team photo. It all makes sense now!

To be fair he's played a bit better in the last twenty minutes or so.....

Mayo4Sam

Oh he looks exactly united standard
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

BennyCake

Quote from: TabClear on February 25, 2014, 09:25:18 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 25, 2014, 09:20:19 PM

To be fair he's played a bit better in the last twenty minutes or so.....

True.

Jonah

Quote from: GJL on February 24, 2014, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on February 24, 2014, 11:54:43 AM
Liverpool on a good run of form, keep all their players fit and they will be very hard to catch, regardless of United's results.

I would just be happy at this point to get a decent run going play some good football and see where it takes them between now and the end of the season.

Yea a good run would help to encourage potential signings.
There was a genius on here a few weeks ago who wanted his beloved Man United to actually get worse and lose more games.
He's probably delighted tonight so.

Farrandeelin

Another shambolic display. Fair dues to Olympiakos though. Utd very poor in 2nd half.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

Go bhfoire Dia orainn

Maybe they don't want to meet a decent side in the qfs