Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

I see my usual stalker are out tonight. I think of them as my little fan club.  ;D

From the Bunker

Of course Utd would have won tonight if they wanted to!  :P

Liam Gallagher looks happy anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBekrUNK2k&feature=player_embedded

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 30, 2012, 11:24:28 PM
Of course Utd would have won tonight if they wanted to!  :P

Liam Gallagher looks happy anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBekrUNK2k&feature=player_embedded

Maradona looks a happy man in that as well..

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

tyrone exile

maradona and liam gallagher in manchester tonight after that win? wont be an ounce of coke left...

From the Bunker

Quote from: tyrone exile on April 30, 2012, 11:53:07 PM
maradona and liam gallagher in manchester tonight after that win? wont be an ounce of coke left...

laoislad

Quote from: tyrone exile on April 30, 2012, 11:53:07 PM

Will Rio join them or would he be a bit sour after losing?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

Fergie f**ked it up again. 4-5-1 gave City the impetus to attack, and only Rooney to contend with up front.

Park, Jones and Nani haven't been playing regularly lately. Valencia is the best winger in the league, has been in great form. And Fergie leaves him out! What a tool.

Stevie g 8

What was fergie at playing park,he was completely off the pace,

sammymaguire

Yaya like Vieira in his prime. United showed up for not having the kind of team who can get 4/5 players in the team of the season like City did... Still gonna be very interesting last two games as there will surely be some twists and turns left
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

el_cuervo_fc

Fergie should be let go. He just doesn't have the tactical awareness anymore.

Gazzler

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 01, 2012, 07:51:31 AM
Fergie should be let go. He just doesn't have the tactical awareness anymore.

Well he is without a doubt cracking up and Mancini is getting under his skin.
I've never seen him lose it like they we he lost it on the touch line with Mancini last night.
Wenger use to get under his skin like that and Wenger got the better of him because of it.
Ferguson was able turn it around though and got back on top but the difference is he was only in his mid 50's then.
I wonder if United don't win the title this year(though i do think its very possible they will win it)will he ever in his reign be able get United back on top again?
While he is still a good and probably one of the best there is I do think he isn't as good as he was and at 70 years of age its not like he is going to get any better from here on.
Mancini has certianly beat him at the mind games this week.
What's the story with Berbatov? Why won't he play him?

nrico2006

Still don't understand why Valencia wasn't started last night, on top of that Park and Nani haven't played much recently.  As for Berbatov, he was given a bit of game time around December/January and scored alot of goals, think he has something like 7 goals in 11 league appearances this season.  So why is he not used?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

NAG1

Poor to go down without so much as a fight last night, would have rathered Fergie came out and had a go at them from the word go with Valencia on the pitch. United have never been good at going and trying to get a draw it doesnt suit their style. Cant honestly see city faltering from here on in and after Newcastles last game, seems maybe they have the beach towels ready as well. Bad combo.

Bensars

Quote from: sammymaguire on May 01, 2012, 07:27:31 AM
Yaya like Vieira in his prime. United showed up for not having the kind of team who can get 4/5 players in the team of the season like City did... Still gonna be very interesting last two games as there will surely be some twists and turns left

Team of the season ?   They wouldnt have 4 or 5 in the team of Manchester !

Rooney,Vidic and Valencia  you could see in the city squad.  forget about the rest

EC Unique

A couple of weeks ago Fergie was a genius for having this weak Utd squad at the top of the league and now he is done and should be let go.

Will you boys ever learn. ::)