Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

I love trandfer rumours!

- A mate of mine said the rumour round Manchester is that Benni McCarthy was pulled from the Blackburn squad last night to complete his medical at UTD & sign today.

- Also apparantly Huntelaar has been seen in Manchester airport! - Probably for City though!!!  : :-\ ::)

Redgreenery

Full Tim

Man Utd 1-0 Sunderland.

Saha with the goal, good for him on his return. Sunderland packed the defence for most of the game until Utd got the goal. Not a great game. Good to get the 3 pts in the end though. :)

Square Ball

another inept display, but three points is three points. we need to start playing with a higher tempo, too many players playing out of position, take Tevez as an example, he was playing as a lone striker for most of the match and was ineffective, he needs to play along with some one up front. at least the break will help with  afew injuries, and Ronaldo is back to give that edge that is missing
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Farrandeelin

Lads, Ronaldo's suspension is up now if memory serves correct. I heard that Rooney isn't too far away from a recovery. Any truth that he will be back for the Chelsea game?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Goats Do Shave

MauriceMalpas

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 06, 2007, 08:25:21 PM
Lads, Ronaldo's suspension is up now if memory serves correct. I heard that Rooney isn't too far away from a recovery. Any truth that he will be back for the Chelsea game?
Rooney could be on the bench on Sat against Everton.......allegedly

FermPundit

I'd be surprised if Rooney started this weekend. I suspect Sir Alex will put him on the bench and will bring him on if required. Its great that hes back fit. Hes going to be a huge player for United this season . With Saha back to full fitness as well and looking sharp hopefully United will be able to find the back of the net a wee bit more frequently than has been the case so far this season.

Everton have made a good start to the season but United have an excellent record at Goodison park. I would even say it has probably been their most successful away ground in the premiership over the last 10 years.

With Chelsea coming up at OT next weekend 3 points are essential if United have any aspirations of retaining their title this season!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

cill_dara

How many Will Phil neville stick in for us this time? Howard In goals too although he will prib be doing his best to stop them.

Farrandeelin

Well with Liverpool only drawing and Chelsea only drawing, things aren't too bad at all. :)

Redgreenery

Things look good alright, we lie in third, except for Chelsea all the teams around us have games in hand, but we are still in a good position and have overtaken Chelsea on goal difference.

Balboa

Quote from: Redgreenery on September 15, 2007, 07:41:48 PM
Things look good alright, we lie in third, except for Chelsea all the teams around us have games in hand, but we are still in a good position and have overtaken Chelsea on goal difference.

Things look great alright except i would not be relying on your centre half to bail you out every time, who is gonna score the goals on a regular basis?

new devil

Quote from: Balboa on September 15, 2007, 08:10:01 PM

Things look great alright except i would not be relying on your centre half to bail you out every time, who is gonna score the goals on a regular basis?

Theres some lad rooney who will be back soon...he might get a few   ;)

Balboa

Quote from: new devil on September 16, 2007, 02:02:49 AM

Just like Tevez.........

Goin Down

Quote from: Balboa on September 16, 2007, 12:16:16 PM
Quote from: new devil on September 16, 2007, 02:02:49 AM

Just like Tevez.........

Well our goalscorers could be: Rooney - he's back, Tevez - not at full fitness yet, Giggs, Scholes, Ronaldo, Vidic, Evra, etc. We'll hit good form when we have most of our players back Balboa, at least we won our last 3 games, unlike Liverpool.
Remember This.

Farrandeelin

FAO Balboa, seen as you like popping into our thread, who scored Liverpool's goals against Portsmouth yesterday?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???