Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Scholes,Anderson on yellow cards will need to be taken off, well said Gaaboardmod3 i hope that Archie Mitchell is listening.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

Yea but i couldn't see either of them starting the final (if we get there)  ;)

EC Unique

Good enough half by the reserves. The abu's are getting very cranky.  ;D

Milltown Row2

Wasted journey for the Barca boss Pep
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 04, 2011, 09:09:49 PM
Wasted journey for the Barca boss Pep
Yep, Should have waited for the Chelski game on the weekend!

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

Your man Nauer (sp?) is doing his best to make Fergie keep looking elsewhere for a goalie tonight. Should have stopped 2 of the 4 so far.

Blowitupref

True but if it wasn't for Neuer in the 1st leg it would be 10-1 AGG now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on May 04, 2011, 08:39:27 PM
Scholes,Anderson on yellow cards will need to be taken off, well said Gaaboardmod3 i hope that Archie Mitchell is listening.

Hmmmm....how do you 'listen' to an internet forum?  :D

ross4life

Another glorious Old Trafford CL evening & finally United have beaten the Germans in the knock out stages, three CL finals in four years.. what a team & what a manager Fergie is.

Dave

But I thought ye didnt care? Prioritys and all that...

Norf Tyrone

Never seen the match, so was flicking through the thread there for updates, opinions etc.

We all like a laugh and the banter but geezus that's embarassing. A CL semi final and people on here name calling! Do people not watch the game and concentrate on that, or go to the pub, or whatever it is you do!

Congrats to Fergie and after what appeared to be four poor semi final games, we get a decent final.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

new devil

new devil

Team for the final?

Van Der Sar

Rafael
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
Giggs