Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: 118cmal on April 12, 2011, 08:32:42 PM
Relieved United went in ahead after being robbed by the ref throughout the first half.

You man united boys are some craic with these refs. You get away with a clear penalty last day out and nothing said. You get a goal disallowed when it was offside and you complain.

Sure you get Fergie time all the time and hardly ever a penalty against you at old trafford!

Anyway...Looks like tie over. I said Chelsea could win this if Torres didn't play. Not to be.

Hernandez is a cracking striker - best forward movement I've seen in a long time. Plenty of improvement left in him too.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: gallsman on April 12, 2011, 08:26:26 PM
John O'Shea should not be allowed wear white boots.
Edit that-he shouldn't be allowed to wear 'any' boots

TacadoirArdMhacha

Why did the ref give Terry a yellow card?

Either the ref thought terry's forearm to head was intentional or alternatively he felt terry didn't mean it.

In first scenario its a straight red. If the ref feels its an accident(which it probably was) then there should be no punishment
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

AZOffaly

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on April 12, 2011, 08:43:39 PM
Why did the ref give Terry a yellow card?

Either the ref thought terry's forearm to head was intentional or alternatively he felt terry didn't mean it.

In first scenario its a straight red. If the ref feels its an accident(which it probably was) then there should be no punishment

Maybe he felt it was accidental but reckless, therefore yellow.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: new devil on April 12, 2011, 08:33:52 PM
;D ;D ;D That lil guy is a legend already

Milltown... O'Shea is doing a job!! Anyone who knows anything about football can surely see that??

Malouda has the beating of him everytime he gets the ball. O'Shea always needs help or he would get roasted. Doing a job with a lot of help sounds better. Still doesn't take away from the fact that he is useless.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on April 12, 2011, 08:52:58 PM
Quote from: new devil on April 12, 2011, 08:33:52 PM
;D ;D ;D That lil guy is a legend already

Milltown... O'Shea is doing a job!! Anyone who knows anything about football can surely see that??

Malouda has the beating of him everytime he gets the ball. O'Shea always needs help or he would get roasted. Doing a job with a lot of help sounds better. Still doesn't take away from the fact that he is useless.

Malouda to be fair he would and has given most PL players a hard time. O Shea not the best we know but sure....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Chelsea look pretty toothless to be fair. They seem to really struggle to get around the back of United. It's all blunt force andd power.

ross4life

Ramires should have got sent off in the 1st leg & he wasn't gonna get away with it again tonight.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2011, 07:39:43 PM
Can't call the game, would tend to go for a one nil win (not sure who) and will take the bet 2/1 for someone to be red carded
;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Quote from: ross4life on April 12, 2011, 09:12:27 PM
Ramires should have got sent off in the 1st leg & he wasn't gonna get away with it again tonight.

There was very little in that, but he was silly for risking it. Luckily Nani was able to recover. Look at him asking for another card now the little shit.

ross4life

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 12, 2011, 09:14:59 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 12, 2011, 09:12:27 PM

There was very little in that, but he was silly for risking it. Luckily Nani was able to recover. Look at him asking for another card now the little shit.

TBH i hate seeing that shit too.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gallsman

Chelsea going out with barely a whimper. All very comfortable for United.

Milltown Row2

Should have taken that 7/1 for the draw there!! but no Park!!

ross4life

Awful defending game on. ohh wait.. :D

EC Unique