Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Chelsea going out with barely a whimper. All very comfortable for United.

Milltown Row2

Should have taken that 7/1 for the draw there!! but no Park!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Awful defending game on. ohh wait.. :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Hoof Hearted

Drogba must have been sent on with the instruction to win the game by himself and ignore everyone else !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

new devil

Family guy

Best team went through no doubts about it

Dinny Breen

ji sung park should be man of the match. Chelsea reminded me of Arsenal tonight,

#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Yet another glorious Old Trafford CL evening  ;D

In the end Fergie & the old heads in the United line up were far to clever for Chelsea! i wasn't expecting United to win this tie so comfortable but Chelsea beaten home & away can have little complaints.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

TacadoirArdMhacha

Looks like only schalke stand between me and a champions league final watched by text at the athletic grounds!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

AZOffaly

No doubt from the bits I saw. United's workrate was very good, and they seemed much sharper.

anportmorforjfc

Three United goals over the 2 legs all assisted by Giggs!

EC Unique

Delighted to go through as the best team of the tie. Hernandez must be one of the biggest steels ever. ;D

Gaffer

just brings the inevitable defeat by Barcelona that little bit closer.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

muppet

Who is the substitute in front of Scholes? He didn't think much of the goal and looks a bit headless to me.

MWWSI 2017