Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Feck me, at the minute he's not even a Lucas!!

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on September 28, 2010, 04:57:25 PM
Yep awful a guy that was one of the first choice midfielders in the three in row league titles & back to back Champions league finals  ::)

So being part of a great team makes you a great player? Every team has passengers.

ross4life

Good not great Gallsman, moving on... Fergie has confirmed Rooney is out for 3 weeks & Scholes out for 10 days
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on September 28, 2010, 05:46:09 PM
Good not great Gallsman, moving on... Fergie has confirmed Rooney is out for 3 weeks & Scholes out for 10 days

Whatever about you describing "awful" as too extreme I think on the last two odd year's performances he's an awful lot closer to "awful" than "good".

ross4life

Awful would be Rooney/Evans this season while Carrick is what he is....good player that does a job never a great player

What's your opinion on Park,Anderson,Gibson,Fletcher awful as well?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gallsman

I think Park is excellent, Anderson has the potential to be but doesn't appear to have the right attitude, Gibson limited and never going to be able to cut it the first team of a club of United's stature while Fletcher is solid and consistent without ever threatening to be fantastic.

ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on September 28, 2010, 06:14:22 PM
I think Park is excellent, Anderson has the potential to be but doesn't appear to have the right attitude, Gibson limited and never going to be able to cut it the first team of a club of United's stature while Fletcher is solid and consistent without ever threatening to be fantastic.

Here's a first... i agree with you

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on September 28, 2010, 06:16:40 PM

Not something you hear to often yourself I'd say
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 28, 2010, 07:02:26 PM
Quote from: ross4life on September 28, 2010, 06:16:40 PM

Not something you hear to often yourself I'd say

Copious

Square Ball

Quote from: ross4life on September 27, 2010, 07:24:24 PM
Fit Rio is badly needed! Carrick is suppose to be back in training & Wes Brown is an option at RB

Man United's Champions league results in Spain

Villarreal 0-0
Barcelona 0-0
Villarreal 0-0
Real Madrid 3-1
Deportivo 2-1
Deportivo 0-2
Valencia 0-0
Valencia 0-0
Real Madrid 0-0
Barcelona 3-3
Barcelona 4-0

Only one win & plenty of 0-0 draws & 8/1 for a 0-0 this time around

P.S Bebe is not in the reserve squad tonight, on the plane to Spain Tomorrow?

1 win in 18 on Spanish soil, would hapilly take a 0-0
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Square Ball

never seen that comming at all. The defence was a lot tighter without Evans and O'Shea and Vidic is a far better player with Rio beside him.

ross4life

Well that fantasic result makes up the rangers match! Vidic MOTM & the little pea is now a big star at united :)

paco

United are really going to miss Valencia this season. Can't believe they won that match.

ross4life

Fergie got it spot on tonight & his choice of subs won the game when it looked like a 0-0