You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4father

Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2011, 07:27:37 PM
Quote from: 4father on March 29, 2011, 07:26:21 PM
When your socks turn around the wrong way during the night and they pull on the hairs on your legs.  Fuckin sore and fuckin annoying

I'd say you are a bit hit with the chicks.

How'd ye guess!!

Eamonnca1

Inarticulate people calling talk radio shows

gawa316

Having a brute of cough for the past 4 weeks, oul phelgm is only making it's way up now (slowly) so at least another week of it left yet >:(

Eamonnca1

Quote from: gawa316 on April 01, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
Having a brute of cough for the past 4 weeks, oul phelgm is only making it's way up now (slowly) so at least another week of it left yet >:(
Seems like a long time. A cardiovascular workout usually loosens it up for me, and along with cold remedies like Lemsip I can have most of it cleared out in a week.

isourboydownyet

when you open a yogurt and the foil lid splits in two as you take it off

Tony Baloney

gawa316

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 01, 2011, 11:06:12 PM
Seems like a long time. A cardiovascular workout usually loosens it up for me, and along with cold remedies like Lemsip I can have most of it cleared out in a week.

On my second dose of antibiotics, if these don't work have to have an xray. Played soccer/football last wkd and just coughed the whole match so any type of exercise is out...unfortunately

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gawa316 on April 02, 2011, 10:24:06 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 01, 2011, 11:06:12 PM

On my second dose of antibiotics, if these don't work have to have an xray. Played soccer/football last wkd and just coughed the whole match so any type of exercise is out...unfortunately
Which was it? ;D

Denn Forever

For some, soccer is football and for others Football is football.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ziggysego

Working overtime all week. Had yesterday off and was looking forward to a lie in yesterday and this morning. Woke at 7.30 and shouldn't get back to sleep :'(
Testing Accessibility

paco

Quote from: ziggysego on April 02, 2011, 01:28:41 PM
Working overtime all week. Had yesterday off and was looking forward to a lie in yesterday and this morning. Woke at 7.30 and shouldn't get back to sleep :'(

Would you not agree that there's no feeling quite like waking up with the dew still on the grass outside and the sun shining in the window?  ;D

Eamonnca1

Puckoon

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 04, 2011, 11:55:52 PM
Squeaky guitars.

You're an awful man for complaining.

BTW - There's a thread on here about that very (non) issue.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Puckoon on April 04, 2011, 11:58:29 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 04, 2011, 11:55:52 PM
Squeaky guitars.

You're an awful man for complaining.

BTW - There's a thread on here about that very (non) issue.
Is there? Where is it? Let me at it!