loyal footballers r not

Started by charlie stubbs, May 01, 2007, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

why did ronan rocks leave the loup to go to bellaghy when its only bot 7mile away no loyalty.ne other instances of this?

Gnevin

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 01, 2007, 01:31:52 PM
why did ronan rocks leave the loup to go to bellaghy when its only bot 7mile away no loyalty.ne other instances of this?
Can you translate that into english for us?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

charlie stubbs

thewobbler

Charlie, if you can't be bothered to speak in English or Irish, the hoganstand is the place for you.

Have a bit of respect, for yourself if not anyone else. Textspeak is for the lazy and illiterate.

charlie stubbs

sorry mr.intelligence aka wobbler.why did ronan rocks leave the loup to join bellaghy when they are seperated by approximately seven miles if you have nothing constructive to add post comments on another thread

nrico2006

In the case of Colin Holmes, I wouldn't know whether it was loyalty or not, but he transferred to Armagh Harps and they wouldn't be too far away from his home club Moy.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Estimator

Charlie, you forgot the question mark  :P
Ulster League Champions 2009

sureyouwill

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 01, 2007, 02:00:32 PM
sorry mr.intelligence aka wobbler.why did ronan rocks leave the loup to join bellaghy when they are seperated by approximately seven miles if you have nothing constructive to add post comments on another thread

Not a bad attempt, now try adding some punctuation.  ;)

charlie stubbs

could someone translate this for me my original post,i thought this board was for constructive gaa chat?not an english lecture

sureyouwill

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 01, 2007, 02:07:27 PM
could someone translate this for me my original post,i thought this board was for constructive gaa chat?not an english lecture

It's hard to be constructive Charlie when no one can understand what you are saying.  It isn't a mobile phone you are hammering, try to put some letters in groups and form words, it really isn't difficult.

Gnevin

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 01, 2007, 02:07:27 PM
It is but you should always look around a see the tone of the place before  you assume your shorthand or any shorthand is the accepted means of communication . I can read sms ,internet and irc shorthand  . I don't just pick one and expect everyone to understand it   
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

realredhandfan

Listen language police  if we were meant to spake perfect English the Germans wouldnt have won the war.  Schnell.. schnell.. achtung etc..

charlie stubbs

the onlu "sms"term was "bot" instead of about sorry for the inconveinance some people have too much time if they complain about grammer spelling etc when they know rightly what the sentance is meant to state

The Claw

full back

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 01, 2007, 01:31:52 PM

When did 'ne' become a proper word?