loyal footballers r not

Started by charlie stubbs, May 01, 2007, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollow Man

I agree that it's ridiculous, but I personally think Gnevin's posts are terrible - often full of spelling and grammatical mistakes.

For example Gnevin, your signature has been driving me mad for weeks. Clean up your own act before lecturing others.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Claw on May 01, 2007, 02:35:40 PM
Whats irc shorthand?
IRC=Internet relay chat
And its stuff like gline, akill ,netsplit ,and shorthand that if i used here no one would have a clue
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hollow Man

QuoteIRC=Internet relay chat
And its stuff like gline, akill ,netsplit ,and shorthand that if i used here no one would have a clue

Sounds like the IT guy from the office!

"Sorry mate, no professionals..." -  ;D

Gnevin

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 01, 2007, 02:40:58 PM
I agree that it's ridiculous, but I personally think Gnevin's posts are terrible - often full of spelling and grammatical mistakes.

For example Gnevin, your signature has been driving me mad for weeks. Clean up your own act before lecturing others.
I'm the first to admit my English isn't great , but at least I am not using shorthand which people cant understand and isn't the done thing here . What's wrong with my signature?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

NICSSA

I think your signature should read " buck" and not "book"

Hollow Man

QuoteI'm the first to admit my English isn't great

Well, can you see the irony in the fact that you were the first person to pounce on someone who used poor English?

Gnevin

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 01, 2007, 02:55:40 PM
QuoteI'm the first to admit my English isn't great

Well, can you see the irony in the fact that you were the first person to pounce on someone who used poor English?
No I commented  on his use of shorthand which is completely different .  New signature anyway

lynchbhoy

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 01, 2007, 01:31:52 PM
why did ronan rocks leave the loup to go to bellaghy when its only bot 7mile away no loyalty.ne other instances of this?

he obv had his reasons
who are we to question anyones motives!
:)

thejuice

Not familiar with the clubs but usually transfers occur due to a desire to play at a higher level, ie John mcDermot left Curragha to go to Slane to play at Senior level. I dont blame him either, im sure it stood to him playing Inter-county. or else there could be a managerial dispute. Maybe just  case of the grass being greener on the other side.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

blanketattack

Was it Eoin Kelly from Waterford who moved to an intermediate club within the same vicinity as his original club?

realredhandfan

If you fall out with a club and have ireconcilable differences clubs can be changed.  Its a little like a divorce but often the woman you run to may not be all that she seems either.

ziggysego

Give Charlie a break guys. That Tracy one give him right clout across the head! ;-)
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Thought it was Eoin Kelly from Tipp who made the controversial transfer but with Waterford getting a lot of press lately I'm becoming really confused between the two

the colonel

QuoteWas it Eoin Kelly from Waterford who moved to an intermediate club within the same vicinity as his original club

the one from waterford moved from his club mount sion to passage west/east over a dispute about being dropped in the munster championship final beacuse he apparently he was drinking too much when training for the club final

QuoteThought it was Eoin Kelly from Tipp who made the controversial transfer

eoin from tipp's brother paul was going to move to ahane in limerick after falling out with mullinahone. his cousins, the morans from the limerick county team are from ahane. all got sorted out though. eoin wasnt going to move
the difference between success and failure is energy

gander

It was the Tipp one, the club he transfered to is right beside his new house.  He had a big falling out with his club as well, and he was dropped for the county final or the provincial final I'm not sure.  They lost as well so it wasn't too smart!