Nicky Rackard Cup

Started by Saffron exile, May 01, 2007, 12:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datsun Donaghy

Sorry to show my ignorance - but can someone confirm if the Armagh v Donegal match is this Saturday 21.7.07

Thanks

SimpleSimon

Yes datsun its this saturday 21.7.07

Midman

delighted to see the Armagh hurlers on the up! Theres always been some fanatical and massively dedicated hurling men in the county and its good to see the work they've been putting in for years finally starting to bear fruit. Nothing won yet and big games ahead but div 2 hurling should stand them in good stead.

Datsun Donaghy

highking

There is no relegation from the Christy Rin this year. Next year will have 12 teams in the CRC. It will be 4 groups of three and run in a similar format to the NRC.

Sidelined

Any coverage in the local papers in Armagh on the Rackard win? I know Examiner did a bit on back page (no pictures), Newry Democrat did 2-page colour spread and was wondering how other papers fare in other areas.

Spiritof98

Headin up to Keady on the Saturday for the game, confident for an armagh win although they wont have it all their own way.

Any confirmation on when the final is being played, heard someone say it will precede the Dublin AL1/4 game at croker. What date is this scheduled for.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

gander

The final is the 11th of July, before the Dublin Quarter Final, so croke will be empty!

armaghniac

QuoteThe final is the 11th of July

Well I won't be able to go, I only do time travel for really important occasions.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

topgun

if armagh hurlers get to croke park get down there and support them in numbers
a prophet is not recognised by his own

Spiritof98

What sort of ticket allocation we Armagh get IF they win. Cant see too many coming when the Dubs are on.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

nrico2006

Bit of a shame that the Armagh Donegal match is in Keady, would be a bit fairer if it was in a neutral venue.  Armagh have had a lot of home games in the Rackard.  A home draw is definitely worth a few points to the home side!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

SimpleSimon

It is hardly armagh's fault the way croke park set uo the venues as first drawn out!

I think every1 should support these games this weekend and not wait for their respective county,s to reach the final!

neilthemac

hurrah! we might get a day in Croker after all.

Balboa

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 20, 2007, 12:43:05 PM
Bit of a shame that the Armagh Donegal match is in Keady, would be a bit fairer if it was in a neutral venue.  Armagh have had a lot of home games in the Rackard.  A home draw is definitely worth a few points to the home side!

You sound like a bitter Tyronie.......