Nicky Rackard Cup

Started by Saffron exile, May 01, 2007, 12:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeheartalk

Is today's game in Keady at 3pm or 3.30pm?

Spiritof98

3pm

Good luck to Armagh today

Pitch is bound to be in dodgy shape.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

seeheartalk

What like a Jumbo...? Two sausage, two bacon, two rasher.... (eh?) - What's the differnce between bacon and rashers?
Stupid song.
Yeah field won't be too hot.
Should be a good game. Crowd at last match was pitiful. Hope a few more get out today before begging for tickets to see history in the making and the Dubs. Well here is hoping.
Best of luck Armagh.

Sidelined

Great win for Armagh. 3-27 to 2-10. Roll on Croker. :D

Datsun Donaghy

QuoteGood luck to Armagh today

Pitch is bound to be in dodgy shape.

Great win for Armagh - they hit a purple patch early in the first half and blew Donegal away - they never seemed to recover from that despite looking more than a match for Armagh early on.
Armagh's finishing was devastating throughout, with only a handful of wides.

The pitch was in excellent condition dispite all the recent rain.

Oraisteach

Roscommon seem to be having it easy at Drogheda.

Latest, according to Aertel

Rosommon 2-08  Louth 0-03

SouthArmaghBandit

Fine win for Armagh 3-28 to 2-10. Declan Coulter is a real class act. He scored something like 3-9. So we get a trip to Croker after all!! I hope the bandwagon followers jump on thios one and give our hurlers a bit of support. They deserve it.

Wait til you hear the crys from the Dubs when us an Roscommon get an allocation of tickets for "their" match.

heineken_on_tap

So when will this match be on?  Great to see teams like Ros & Armagh getting a chance to croker. Assume Ros would be favorites??

SimpleSimon

Great win for Armagh, workrate throughout the team was good to see. More improvement is needed I feel for the final though, though it seems we are going in the right direction. Good to are some of the football posters are showing there support for the hurlers.

Spiritof98

Excellent win for Armagh on Sat. Pitch was in great nick. Donegal could not handle Coulter what so ever and he did to them what he does to me at training every week, 3-9 from play is exceptional for an All-Ireland semi no matter what level it is. Assures Armagh promotion to Christy Ring and further development.

I'm running a bus to the final from Armagh town all welcome to get behind the lads. Anyone interested drop us a PM.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Sidelined

Are you still allowed on the bus if you dont drink buckfast? ;)
Good to see a bus heading down. They deserve our support. What way will the tickets go out. Is it just the hurling clubs or will football clubs also get allocated a limited number.
An Armagh win and then to hear the Dublin Roar. Sounds like a sweet way to spend a Saturday.
Anyone for the Poc Fada on Saturday, August 4 in Cooley Mountians. The best All-Ireland final of the year and I hope to be there. Eion Kelly is competing this year.

SimpleSimon

Tickets will be available to football clubs if they ask I'd say. I know hurling clubs get football matches, well I think they do!
Spirit good to hear about the bus.

Plastic Paddy

The two best teams in the competition are in the final which i suppose is the best outcome of any competition.Personally I hope Armagh win because I think it would lift hurling there more than Roscommon who like Derry are a county gone down looking for a confidence boost rather than a county there for the first time.I am a Warwickshire man so we know here what its like to struggle as we had a great year until we were mullered by Louth last day out.But counties like Armagh and Mayo have shown what progress can be made by the "lesser lights"

Rossfan

Bringing this back to the top.
any Dublin or Derry people who dont want their tickets please send them to Ros Co Board Castle St Roscommon.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Spirit does the bus also go through armagh city? ;)

Best of luck to Armagh hurlers in this. In Paul McCormack you have a hurler who would get on any team in Ulster and had he been schooled in Kilkenny probably there too.