Started by illdecide, March 14, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Was soupy Campbell taken of 5 min to go. Was he injured

tonto1888

Quote from: Line Ball on March 26, 2016, 07:57:06 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 26, 2016, 07:45:43 PM
Quote from: Line Ball on March 26, 2016, 07:23:28 PM
No great love for Colm Cavanagh put when you go in full tilt and Ciaran O'Hanlon obviously doesn't fancy the tackle, turning his back into it and Cavanagh gets booked then you would have to feel aggrieved.

I thought he deserved it

Going in too hard on someone who pulls out isn't a booking.

Going in too hard and unfairly does

Main Street

Quote from: Armamike on March 26, 2016, 08:52:31 PM
Quote from: ONeill on March 26, 2016, 08:47:03 PM
I thought Tyrone were fairly disinterested and it showed at the end. Even Harte was laughing when greeting McGeeney. Nothing learned really.

That's odd though. Doesn't Mickey want to win every game?
It's an old indian trick, laugh to hide the embarrassment.

ONeill

I thought Tyrone were fairly disinterested and it showed at the end. Even Harte was laughing when greeting McGeeney. Nothing learned really.

They were disinterested. You could hear Peter Donnelly shouting at Mattie about his body language. In monsoon conditions, already in the final, against a team who are fighting for their lives, it's an OK result
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

TF15

Tyrone in my opinion are flattering to deceive. Lot of ones saying we'll win Ulster,etc but Div 2 is very poor, still have it all to prove. Armagh are in a bad place without Clarke, can't see them featuring prominently this season at all.

redhandefender

Quote from: ONeill on March 26, 2016, 08:57:49 PM

They were disinterested. You could hear Peter Donnelly shouting at Mattie about his body language. In monsoon conditions, already in the final, against a team who are fighting for their lives, it's an OK result

They weren't disinterested, they were crap

Captain Obvious

How nice it was of Tyrone to give the draw its good to have great neighbors like them.

Main Street

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 26, 2016, 09:13:14 PM
How nice it was of Tyrone to give the draw its good to have great neighbors like them.
Some tyrone fans are doing their their best to look as if they don't care, couldn't care less about casually losing a winning position against 14 men.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Main Street on March 26, 2016, 09:21:21 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 26, 2016, 09:13:14 PM
Some tyrone fans are doing their their best to look as if they don't care, couldn't care less about casually losing a winning position against 14 men.

Of course Tyrone care, but it doesn't change things, so it hardly calls for despair. It's not like we've lost an All Ireland quarter final or something.
That was never a square ball!!

Aaron Boone

Had money on Tyrone to win. Hard to fathom that injury time.

drici

Quote from: Aaron Boone on March 26, 2016, 09:29:04 PM

Sunday 13th March 2016

DIVISION II:
ARMAGH 1-15 GALWAY 1-15

By Orla Bannon at the Athletic Grounds

Danny Cummins' fisted goal in the seventh minute of injury-time snatched a vital draw for Galway to keep their promotion hopes alive in Division II on Sunday.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: drici on March 26, 2016, 09:36:18 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on March 26, 2016, 09:29:04 PM

Sunday 13th March 2016

DIVISION II:
ARMAGH 1-15 GALWAY 1-15

By Orla Bannon at the Athletic Grounds

Danny Cummins' fisted goal in the seventh minute of injury-time snatched a vital draw for Galway to keep their promotion hopes alive in Division II on Sunday.
Didn't have cash on that one.

bennydorano

It's a big year for Tyrone, being talked up all over the show. I thought they benefited greatly from a handy qualifier run last year. Did anyone think the Tyrone 6 a worthy MOTM 2nite by the way? Cant say i noticed him much.

Armagh nearly at full strength tonight with only really McKeever to come in unless people want to cling to Dyas hopes & a Jamie change of heart. Worringly shallow pool of talent. Great to see 3 Harps men on show.

T Fearon

The 14 Men in Black defied the Red Hands in Omagh!

tyroneman

Hmmm real odd night of football.

Conditions were awful. As bad as the Cavan match. Made for bad football.

Tyrone were also very very poor. Decisions, shooting, attitude the works yet still were 3 points up at the death in second gear.

Ref did everything he could to get the draw for Armagh in the final 10min and fair play they fired a hail Mary and luck was on thier side. Tyrone should had this outta sight against 14 men by that stage though.

Will do no harm for Tyrone to come back to reality. They are not AI contenders yet and have had some very ropey spells in games to date this year.

Big Sean not at the races and Bradley trying far too hard to impress. Taking wrong option over and over. He's a good player but needs to be less selfish.

Great to see the neighbours celebrate like they won the AI. Guess it shows how far they have fallen.