Tyrone v Armagh

Started by illdecide, March 14, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 25, 2016, 11:58:43 AM
Would Armagh not be better served with someone other than McKeever - he surely isn't the best CHB in Armagh?

You'll find out tomorrow nite ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

general_lee

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 25, 2016, 11:58:43 AM
Would Armagh not be better served with someone other than McKeever - he surely isn't the best CHB in Armagh?
He's there to bully Sean Cavanagh

No wides

Will there be much of a crowd. it's an awful ground to get out off, though Armagh will probably be that far behind I could slip away a few minutes early!

T Fearon

Our hurlers defeated Down today unexpectedly,no reason why the footballers can't complete a double against a Tyrone team that has won nothing of note for 6 years

redhandefender

Quote from: T Fearon on March 26, 2016, 03:38:49 PM
Our hurlers defeated Down today unexpectedly,no reason why the footballers can't complete a double against a Tyrone team that has won nothing of note for 6 years

Reason being that yous are awful

Line Ball

No great love for Colm Cavanagh put when you go in full tilt and Ciaran O'Hanlon obviously doesn't fancy the tackle, turning his back into it and Cavanagh gets booked then you would have to feel aggrieved.

ardchieftain

any links to the match?

twohands!!!

Glad to be indoors flicking between this and the Dublin Donegal game.

Looks utterly miserable weatherwise - fair couple of patches of the pitch where there is standing water - doesn't look an awful lot between the 2 teams so far based on what I've seen.

tonto1888

Quote from: Line Ball on March 26, 2016, 07:23:28 PM
No great love for Colm Cavanagh put when you go in full tilt and Ciaran O'Hanlon obviously doesn't fancy the tackle, turning his back into it and Cavanagh gets booked then you would have to feel aggrieved.

I thought he deserved it

T Fearon

Miserable weather in Omagh but Armagh's best performance of the season so far.2 point lead at half time flatters Tyrone.

Main Street

ONeill

Miserable conditions but Armagh doing quite well breaking up Tyrone attacks. Theyre working hard.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ardchieftain

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Quote from: ardchieftain on March 26, 2016, 07:51:47 PM
cheers main street
It works grand with adblocker disabled (if you have it installed),
impossible otherwise