Tyrone v Armagh

Started by illdecide, March 14, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Line Ball

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 26, 2016, 07:45:43 PM
Quote from: Line Ball on March 26, 2016, 07:23:28 PM
No great love for Colm Cavanagh put when you go in full tilt and Ciaran O'Hanlon obviously doesn't fancy the tackle, turning his back into it and Cavanagh gets booked then you would have to feel aggrieved.

I thought he deserved it

Going in too hard on someone who pulls out isn't a booking.

twohands!!!

Quote from: ONeill on March 26, 2016, 07:51:20 PM
Miserable conditions but Armagh doing quite well breaking up Tyrone attacks. Theyre working hard.

Despite Armagh's hard work, a fair few of Tyrone's scores seem to have come when the Armagh defensive system failed completely from what I've seen - Tyrone lads in acres of space completely open kicking over.

Main Street

Commentator says Kernan (half time sub) will add intelligence to the Armagh team.

I take it that Kernan isn't from Lurgan.

Line Ball

Armagh goal with last kick and a draw

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Itchy

Thought Tyrone were very sloppy letting an average Armagh team back into it when they were in total control.

Main Street

Quote from: Line Ball on March 26, 2016, 08:37:34 PM
Armagh goal with last kick and a draw
FFs to Armagh I never saw that coming, considering what happened to every attack in the last 10 minutes.

bennydorano

Nice☺

Setanta commentary made me wanna vomit, waxing lyrical about Tyrone the whole game, a tad annoying.

Great point for Armagh, showed plenty of fight. Thought Aidan Forker had a great game, Gavin McParland too.

T Fearon

5 year unbeaten record against Tyrone maintained.A little more composure would have won the game for Armagh!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: Itchy on March 26, 2016, 08:38:39 PM
Thought Tyrone were very sloppy letting an average Armagh team back into it when they were in total control.

Indeed. Dreadful conditions and a game of football to match but very poor from Tyrone not to close it out. Thankfully it doesn't matter, as long as you learn the lesson. Fair play to Armagh though,  good point for them.

ONeill

I thought Tyrone were fairly disinterested and it showed at the end. Even Harte was laughing when greeting McGeeney. Nothing learned really.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Has it been raining all week in Omagh? Those conditions were more suited to mud wrestling.

skeog

pitch unplayable good effort from both teams tyrone played like a team who had already an eye towards croker on the 27th adds a bit of spice to derry v armagh in final game

Armamike

Quote from: ONeill on March 26, 2016, 08:47:03 PM
I thought Tyrone were fairly disinterested and it showed at the end. Even Harte was laughing when greeting McGeeney. Nothing learned really.

That's odd though. Doesn't Mickey want to win every game?
That's just, like your opinion man.

redhandefender

Tyrone were going for the win of course and should have finished it out. Alot of errors with conditions but really should have beat a very poor armagh team.

Mc Geeneys MMA skills on full show tonight