Tyrone v Armagh

Started by illdecide, March 14, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: muppet on March 16, 2016, 01:02:59 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on March 14, 2016, 09:00:18 PM
Hard to beat a bit of nostalgia in the build up to an Armagh v Tyrone game. http://youtu.be/m07it4_evog

Did the fecker ever pass?

Haven't watched that in a while but it just keeps getting better. Amazing talent.

Itchy

It's a bit like Martin Dunne v Armagh a few years ago. Did Armagh not think of changing the tanned no2 from him.

ONeill

In all seriousness, do Armagh ones ate a lot of apples on a daily basis?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

armaghniac

Quote from: ONeill on March 18, 2016, 10:54:45 PM

Do Tyrone ones ate a lot of bushes.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ONeill

Quote from: armaghniac on March 18, 2016, 10:58:29 PM

No, but we hide in them.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

armaghniac

Quote from: ONeill on March 18, 2016, 11:05:11 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 18, 2016, 10:58:29 PM

No, but we hide in them.

Given your appearance, concealment is a necessary act.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

sensethetone

Quote from: Itchy on March 18, 2016, 04:02:13 PM
It's a bit like Martin Dunne v Armagh a few years ago. Did Armagh not think of changing the tanned no2 from him.
its nothin like it, Frank n Martin Dunne you think if Frank clipped an Armagh man he'd have his hand in paris plaster for the rest of the summer? No chance and he would have had the courtesy to let that wee band go on ahead n play Roddy McCordy

BennyCake

Quote from: sensethetone on March 19, 2016, 12:15:58 AM
its nothin like it, Frank n Martin Dunne you think if Frank clipped an Armagh man he'd have his hand in paris plaster for the rest of the summer? No chance and he would have had the courtesy to let that wee band go on ahead n play Roddy McCordy

Wrong year, sense.

stew

Quote from: muppet on March 16, 2016, 01:02:59 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on March 14, 2016, 09:00:18 PM
Hard to beat a bit of nostalgia in the build up to an Armagh v Tyrone game. http://youtu.be/m07it4_evog

Did the fecker ever pass?

You have never managed a team then, why would you wantnhim to pass when all he did was score, the man was brilliant.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Itchy

I was referring to the way Armagh marked both players. Of course Martin Dunne was not the player McGuigan was, sure McGuigan was the greatest player of all time and won countless all Ireland's. Martin Dunne was just 2nd top scorer in the championship one year and was no good at fighting.

Applesisapples

Quote from: general_lee on March 14, 2016, 12:45:26 PM
I actually don't care about the result. Performance more important at this stage. Is Aidan Forker going to be missing as I'd say he'd be good at winding some of them tyrone fun boys up
That's because he is virtually from Tyrone, just the Blackwater between him and them.

Applesisapples

Quote from: twohands!!! on March 14, 2016, 05:10:11 PM
Quote from: stew on March 14, 2016, 11:03:04 AM
There is no reason why we cannot win this game, they have little to play for and we have it all to play for, our biggest problem in indiscipline, eecconstantly shoot ourselves in the foot and it is old at this stage.

Tyrone will be foaming at the mouth at the chance to send Armagh down.

Although the smarter play might be to let Armagh win, in the hope that McGeeney somehow gets another year.
The result won't influence that, the shape we're in at the moment we'll be begging Geezer to stay.

redzone

Quote from: Itchy on March 19, 2016, 09:27:14 AM

I was referring to the way Armagh marked both players. Of course Martin Dunne was not the player McGuigan was, sure McGuigan was the greatest player of all time and won countless all Ireland's. Martin Dunne was just 2nd top scorer in the championship one year and was no good at fighting.

Same Martin dunne that can't even make the Cavan squad this year. Two legends alright

Itchy

Quote from: redzone on March 19, 2016, 05:25:23 PM

Well done redzone on missing the point twice. And for your information Dunne did not make himself available this year.

Same Martin dunne that can't even make the Cavan squad this year. Two legends alright

redzone

Quote from: Itchy on March 19, 2016, 05:32:38 PM
Quote from: redzone on March 19, 2016, 05:25:23 PM

Well done redzone on missing the point twice. And for your information Dunne did not make himself available this year.

Oh I got the point u were making alright don't worry about that. It was Brian that won the all Ireland's as well not frank