Tyrone v Armagh

Started by illdecide, March 14, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw ball

Quote from: WT4E on March 14, 2016, 04:55:14 PM
Yeah Armagh too worried about running (waddling) around like beef cakes than playing football.

You don't see the gooch, jack mccaffrey or ryan mchugh carrying imaginery washing machines around!

I know I shouldn't but that is a pile of crap.

Tyrone with their full time strength and conditioning coach will be physically too strong for Armagh just as Cavan were last week.

StGallsGAA

McGeeney has another master-plan up his sleeve.  Expect the Battle of Omagh 2 with the savage hoards following  McKeever's lead in gouging, biting ears, teeth flying everywhere. It will lead to an Armagh rennaisance culminating in the apple-munching gobshites doubling their haul of Sams in Sept.  Get in them before their 100/1 odds shorten.

BennyHarp

Hard to beat a bit of nostalgia in the build up to an Armagh v Tyrone game. http://youtu.be/m07it4_evog
That was never a square ball!!

illdecide

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 14, 2016, 09:00:18 PM
Hard to beat a bit of nostalgia in the build up to an Armagh v Tyrone game. http://youtu.be/m07it4_evog

Just watched that and how many times can a player fall for the dummy solo in one game...holy sweet Jesus. Who was the Armagh no 2?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rrhf

I fancy Armagh for this one. Tyrone will do a couple of weeks extra stamina training and Armagh are improving. Rarely much between the teams so armaghs extra need to win should count.

Throw ball

Quote from: illdecide on March 14, 2016, 11:17:41 PM

Just watched that and how many times can a player fall for the dummy solo in one game...holy sweet Jesus. Who was the Armagh no 2?

Clones has fairly changed from those days. One of my early football memories and even though Armagh got beat I still think ' I was there when Frank McGuigan scored 11 points'. As far as I remember Kieran McNally was marking him.

Armamike

I was there when Oisin scored 2.7.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armamike

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 14, 2016, 08:50:18 PM
McGeeney has another master-plan up his sleeve.  Expect the Battle of Omagh 2 with the savage hoards following  McKeever's lead in gouging, biting ears, teeth flying everywhere. It will lead to an Armagh rennaisance culminating in the apple-munching gobshites doubling their haul of Sams in Sept.  Get in them before their 100/1 odds shorten.

You Tyrone men have a terrible fascination with our apples. Ever try munching a bramley?
That's just, like your opinion man.

tonto1888

Quote from: Throw ball on March 14, 2016, 11:56:56 PM

Clones has fairly changed from those days. One of my early football memories and even though Armagh got beat I still think ' I was there when Frank McGuigan scored 11 points'. As far as I remember Kieran McNally was marking him.

Im sure he had already scored the majority when Kieran was put onto him

No wides

Quote from: rrhf on March 14, 2016, 11:24:11 PM
I fancy Armagh for this one. Tyrone will do a couple of weeks extra stamina training and Armagh are improving. Rarely much between the teams so armaghs extra need to win should count.

You are full of shite, more chance of Tony Fearon not whacking one off with every post on here.

JP

Quote from: Armamike on March 15, 2016, 12:40:56 AM
I was there when Oisin scored 2.7.

I was there when Stefan Campbell scored 1-9.

We will need him to show similar form again if we are to have any chance.

sambostar

LOL, yeah a solo dummy on the right & then lash it over with the left  ;D

illdecide

Catch yourself on...that talk won't wash with us, Tyrone are massive favourites for this game and can win this by whatever they want. Match in Omagh and a chance to relegate one of their rivals...Tyrone will be loving it. U men still haven't got over that match in Omagh 2 years ago ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: illdecide on March 15, 2016, 09:38:47 AM

Catch yourself on...that talk won't wash with us, Tyrone are massive favourites for this game and can win this by whatever they want. Match in Omagh and a chance to relegate one of their rivals...Tyrone will be loving it. U men still haven't got over that match in Omagh 2 years ago ;D

There was a game in 2003 thats still fresh in your head.
How stupid was Marsden, striking out like that in an AI Final? So glad Jerome Quinn captured it in his book to dispel all doubt. And then Armagh appealed his ban to get off on a technicality.

WT4E

Quote from: Throw ball on March 14, 2016, 06:27:11 PM
Quote from: WT4E on March 14, 2016, 04:55:14 PM
Yeah Armagh too worried about running (waddling) around like beef cakes than playing football.

You don't see the gooch, jack mccaffrey or ryan mchugh carrying imaginery washing machines around!

I know I shouldn't but that is a pile of crap.

Tyrone with their full time strength and conditioning coach will be physically too strong for Armagh just as Cavan were last week.

Theres a difference between conditioning and running around like Arnie Scharwz!