Kerry V Tyrone Fodder AISF 23rd August 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 02, 2015, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyoslabs

Gaaboardmod3

OK, under Rule 1 (Personal Abuse) and Rule 4 (The generic 'incitement' rule) paddyoslabs has been handed a 5 day rest. If he persists upon his return it will be a permanent ban. To all other posters on here, please do not react to abusive posts with abuse of your own, as retalliation will be subject to the same rules.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 20, 2015, 02:37:15 PM
OK, under Rule 1 (Personal Abuse) and Rule 4 (The generic 'incitement' rule) paddyoslabs has been handed a 5 day rest. If he persists upon his return it will be a permanent ban. To all other posters on here, please do not react to abusive posts with abuse of your own, as retalliation will be subject to the same rules.

He'll probably appeal it and be back in 2 days.

macdanger2

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on August 20, 2015, 02:40:18 PM

I'll start a "Free the Slabbering One" Facebook page this evening

Fuzzman

Here here GAAMod

I often read shite like that and wonder who is worse. The lads who post such vitriol or the lads who I would think know better to respond to it
My attitude is you read posts and you wonder do I want to add fuel to this eejits fire or do I just ignore him/her completely and let him feel insignificant as he/she deserves

After the Monaghan game the Anti Tyrone feeling on this board came ousing out and we saw a lot of what people really felt about Tyrone. That's fair enough and they are entitled to it. My post on the page before however, shows that there are also a lot of level headed neutrals who are happy to see us back at the top table and hope we can challenge Kerry the way we did in the 2000s. Whether we can or not though remains to be seen but at least there is a bit of excitement back in the championship which bar Aidan O'Shea, has piss poor so far to be honest.

yellowcard

supersarsfields

AhNowRef

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on August 20, 2015, 02:40:18 PM

lol  :)

Rois

Quote from: Rois on August 19, 2015, 04:08:21 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 19, 2015, 03:39:01 PM

If an anti Tyrone QC like Brolly thinks it's ridiculous and doesn't stack up, then I'd be inclined to take his word for it.
You giving Joe a promotion there?  He'll love that. 

Club Tyrone "chat show" tomorrow night at 7pm at Garvaghey for any members on here.
Jarlath Burns just have the gaaboard a mention at our chat show night on at the minute, and said it/we are "tame"!!

Zulu

Cooper, donaghy and O'donoghue named as full forward line

Fuzzman

I bet you McShane in for Bradley to play as third midfielder.
Mickey always has something up his sleeve for Kerry.
Maybe bring back Ricey, Gormley and Paul Donnelly.

Zulu

Surprised Sheehan and Geaney were dropped mind you.

Gabriel_Hurl

T McCann starts   8)

edit:

QuoteTyrone: Niall Morgan; Aidan McCrory, Ronan McNamee, Cathal McCarron; Ronan McNabb, Justy McMahon Peter Harte; Colm Cavanagh, Mattie Donnelly; Tiernan McCann, Mark Bradley, Conor Meyler; Darren McCurry, Sean Cavanagh, Connor McAliskey

5 Sams

Kerry have a serious front 6 sitting on the bench!
The Aristocrat Years