Fermanagh v Roscommon

Started by Shrewdness, July 06, 2015, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

To whom it may concern

Some win for Fermanagh. Something missing in that Roscommon team especially when they go in as favourites.

McGrath working wonders and building on the great work Canavan/Donnelly did. Impressed with their conditioning and fitness which has obviously been developed over the past 2-3 years.

Westmeath draw is favourable and just shows what belief and momentum can do. Great draw for Fermanagh and a great chance of a quarter final now. Well deserved

County Man

All credit to Fermanagh. It meant so much to their fans. Should be a cracker against Westmeath.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: highorlow on July 13, 2015, 11:07:50 AM
Looks like Ross were robbed. Just caught the peno incident now on the player. Another 50/50 decision favours the forward. That's 2 weeks in a row.

So far this year that hipster ref is the most impressive. Gough I think his name is.
Yeah David is a good ref. It helps he played a football to a decent enough level too

INDIANA

Quote from: To whom it may concern on July 13, 2015, 11:54:16 AM
Some win for Fermanagh. Something missing in that Roscommon team especially when they go in as favourites.

McGrath working wonders and building on the great work Canavan/Donnelly did. Impressed with their conditioning and fitness which has obviously been developed over the past 2-3 years.

Westmeath draw is favourable and just shows what belief and momentum can do. Great draw for Fermanagh and a great chance of a quarter final now. Well deserved

Incredible stuff. Nothing to work with. No excuses like tiredness , inexperience or the usual guff from some counties

Just a great manager who knows how to train football teams properly . That , hard work and a panel of players ensures Fermanagh can leave the excuses to other teams .

Shrewdness

Canalman

Agreed about favouritism and Roscommon.

Very very odd how they usually fail to deliver when tipped to win. Some chink in their make up, I don't know.

Must drive their fans potty.

Have said this before but I don't think there is another county in Ireland (maybe Cavan) that are as passionate about football as Roscommon.

AZOffaly

Kerry? Jesus, they never shut up about football down there.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Canalman on July 13, 2015, 12:58:05 PM

Very very odd how they usually fail to deliver when tipped to win. Some chink in their make up, I don't know.

Have said this before but I don't think there is another county in Ireland (maybe Cavan) that are as passionate about football as Roscommon.

You must not have been in too many places if you think that's the case.

Canalman

Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 13, 2015, 01:18:52 PM

Just my opinion. Have yet to meet a Roscommon person without an interest in gaelic football. Cannot say that about any other county.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Canalman on July 13, 2015, 02:11:50 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on July 13, 2015, 01:18:52 PM

Just my opinion. Have yet to meet a Roscommon person without an interest in gaelic football.

Canalman

Never met him (whoever he is).

Reminds me of my old geography teacher.

Syferus

John Waters. Journalist. Decent skin. Probably has attended as many football matches as the average Galway supporter though :D

Walter Cronc

Was he on celebrity bainisteoir??

Jinxy

God, I'm getting flashbacks to Celebrity Bainisteoir.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Syferus on July 13, 2015, 02:36:28 PM
John Waters. Journalist. Decent skin. Probably has attended as many football matches as the average Galway supporter though :D
His views on depression doesn't make him that decent.