Sligo v. New York Official Thread

Started by magpie seanie, April 23, 2007, 10:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baoithe

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 04, 2007, 04:15:05 PM
Those sacks would contain the little rubber fibres that get spread over the suface I think.

Yeah I was thinking that alright. I played gaelic on a similar pitch and it was a fecker to get used to. The ball has an un-natural bounce which fecks it up for forwards and backs alike. Also, any long balls dropping behind the full-back line and short of the goalkeeper tend to bounce straight over the bar.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on May 04, 2007, 12:42:58 PM

Also as a man who works in construction I can tell them pictures are not real. They are just graphic design pistures of what it may look like. Im sure yee know that already. ::)

???

magpie seanie

new devil

Gabriel_Hurl

Carmen Stateside

It's got the popes blessing aswell ;D ;D

Quote from: new devil on May 04, 2007, 08:35:43 PM
were u get them pics carmen?

NYGealicPhoto.com some good pictures of the games up in rockland!!

new devil

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 04, 2007, 09:25:20 PM
It's got the popes blessing aswell ;D ;D

Quote from: new devil on May 04, 2007, 08:35:43 PM
were u get them pics carmen?

NYGealicPhoto.com some good pictures of the games up in rockland!!

naw think thats dooley! ;D

Carmen Stateside

Owenmoresider

Any of the Sligo crew see the new jersey? Was in the Weekender today, mank is the word that comes to mind.

Onlooker

If New York win on Sunday, where will the semi-final with Roscommon be played?.  Will it be like last year, when the New York hurlers were unable to travel to Ireland.   Will Roscommon have to travel to New York or will they get a bye into the Connacht Final.    ??? ??? ???

baoithe

Quote from: Owenmoresider on May 08, 2007, 06:08:24 PM
Any of the Sligo crew see the new jersey? Was in the Weekender today, mank is the word that comes to mind.
What's it like? I was just looking at azzurri's website and the one they have on there doesnt look much different to the old one.

magpie seanie

I saw it in town last Saturday in Elvereys and thought it was really disappointing. Grey? Where did that come from. Got a polo shirt instead.

Carmen Stateside

Think the New York team was named last night. Anyone hear anything?

sligoman2

I don't expect NY to put up much of a fight this year..

I think it will be an easy victory for Sligo..  Reverse immigration has severely impacted the number and quality of players in NY...
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

heganboy

QuoteReverse immigration has severely impacted the number and quality of players in NY...

that could be one of the biggest understatements I've heard in a while
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity