Donegal v Armagh Championship game

Started by MrC, April 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

The article is posted on the armagh thread.

Its his cruciate. there are various degrees of damage you can do to your cruciate. of course you can play on. with a partial tear, only very particular movements will expose the weakness (granted when this happens it'll be severe pain). when the knee is then reset the player will then be pain free again until he pressurises the cruciate again.

you also don't necessarily need to have an operation in the case of a partial tear. it's quite common in that case for the player to build up the area around the knee to take the pressure off the cruciate during the critical movements. this can take between 2 and 6 months depending on the extent of the tear and the current muscular makeup of the leg.

it sounds to me like jfrancie has a partial tear and joe is expecting him to be able to play after a period of building up, though that would obviously be after the donegal game.

Uladh

Obviously more serious than that going by that article above

Uladh

fior gael ultach

any other armagh fans up for a picket of the ulster council office?

Uladh

Is that french for a facy buffet style lunch?

full back

Quote from: fior gael ultach on May 08, 2007, 01:47:48 PM

Brilliant idea ::)
This is getting f**king worse

Bensars

Quote from: fior gael ultach on May 08, 2007, 01:47:48 PM

This cannot be serious.

You will have to get your white celtic tracksuit out again TUG

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

You gotta love him, he's put a smile on my face today...!  ;D
Tbc....

fior gael ultach

i dont see why people are laughing
the ulster gaa council should be promoting gaa games
by playing the armagh game in donegal they are stopping thousands of armagh fans getting in to watch
this match should be in clones

full back

I can see your point about the venue of the game and the number of fans that will get into the game, but FFS saying picket the Ulster Council offices
You are making a bit of a pr1ck of yourself

naka

any truth in the rumour that big Joe is going to ask Tom Mc Creesh or Tomas Cassidy to come out of retirement to play full back considering we dont have any strong men for the full backs job. ::)

stew

McGeeney may play there wihich would be a disaster as he cant mark anyone, There has also been talk of Hughes which would be a disaster because he is a disater.

This game is going to be a disaster. :'(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

corn02

Who would you have at FB STew,

For me it would be C mcKeeve, best of a bad bunch of candidates.

Tyrone Dreamer

I just hope the genuine fans who attend club and league games get the tickets. Were the feck were these thousands of fans when Armagh were playing Derry in the league in an Ulster derby at home. Crossmaglen was barely half full.

slievegullion

Ok Tyrone dreamer, bit of an old arguement.

Uusally leads to four pages of Tyrone v Armagh on who has the better support, then we all realise that both counties, like every county in Ireland has die hard fans and championship fans. As of late I am certainly the latter if even anymore.