Donegal v Dublin AISF 31st Aug 2014

Started by StephenC, August 11, 2014, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluestackBoy

Quote from: INDIANA on August 25, 2014, 05:35:00 PM
Donegal had their rooms in the Johnstown House swept by their cleaning team before they left yesterday. True story.

Haha, good man Indiana.

It was just the Donegal people being their normal good mannered & thoughtful selves. ::) ::) ::)
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

INDIANA

Quote from: BluestackBoy on August 25, 2014, 06:42:41 PM
Donegal had their rooms in the Johnstown House swept by their cleaning team before they left yesterday. True story.

Haha, good man Indiana.

It was just the Donegal people being their normal good mannered & thoughtful selves. ::) ::) ::)

were the lads allowed their mobile phones?

BluestackBoy

Quote from: INDIANA on August 25, 2014, 06:55:11 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on August 25, 2014, 06:42:41 PM

Haha, good man Indiana.

were the lads allowed their mobile phones?

No need for mobiles. McGuinness had blocked all signals within a 20 mile radius.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

BluestackBoy

WT4E

Quote from: donegal lad on August 25, 2014, 05:22:08 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 25, 2014, 03:53:24 PM
Will it be hard to get tickets for this game (as a neutral)? I see there sold out online. Any ideas where to pick a couple?
There are ones available on tickets.ie now. All upper tier but meant be a limited number available

Thanks for that.

Sidney

I would have thought they'd have done that when they were moving in. A bit late to be doing it when they were leaving. Jim McGuinness is slipping in his attention to detail. Perhaps the pressure is getting to him?

BluestackBoy

Quote from: Sidney on August 26, 2014, 10:08:40 AM
I would have thought they'd have done that when they were moving in. A bit late to be doing it when they were leaving. Jim McGuinness is slipping in his attention to detail. Perhaps the pressure is getting to him?

What sort of "cleaning team" are we talking about here?

Is it CIA style cleaning with guys in dark glasses 8) 8) 8) & hi tech equipment or are we talking about a couple of subs with rubber gloves & a bottle of Domestos?

I suspect the latter ;D ;D ;D

Fuzzman

Anyone taking kids to this game.
Basically I've 3 adults and 5 kids going and wondered what is the best way for me to get tickets.
Are there children's tickets available for this game?

heffo

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 26, 2014, 03:31:35 PM
Basically I've 3 adults and 5 kids going and wondered what is the best way for me to get tickets.

Family tickets are sold out since last Thursday

WT4E

I was on tickets.ie earlier and would have been able to buy 2 adult and 2 juvenile for upper cusack if I needed them - turned out the club where able to sort same deal out on bang in the middle of the lower cusack.

Check to see if they still have them on tickets.ie

Thisonegoesto11

Quote from: heffo on August 26, 2014, 03:58:32 PM

Any idea if it is allowed for an adult to use a child ticket?  As in the child can't go and want to know if an adult can use same ticket. Can ye pay the difference? (I know you can get a refund the other way around)

heffo

Quote from: Thisonegoesto11 on August 27, 2014, 09:05:13 AM
Quote from: heffo on August 26, 2014, 03:58:32 PM

Any idea if it is allowed for an adult to use a child ticket?  As in the child can't go and want to know if an adult can use same ticket. Can ye pay the difference? (I know you can get a refund the other way around)

It's not possible but it depends how strict they are on the turnstile..

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.