Come On Mayo - We're Right Behind You

Started by ONeill, July 15, 2014, 12:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

This is the year. 3 games. 3 wins. Ireland (minus the Jacks) will be cheering you on as the westerners surf the wave of goodwill towards the promised land.

Now, don't be letting us down.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

It's a Love/Hate thing. You keep reeling us back in with your promises.

Farrandeelin

Would you not be better starting a thread dedicated to Armagh? They're from Ulster and put out Tyrone...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 15, 2014, 12:16:37 PM
Would you not be better starting a thread dedicated to Armagh? They're from Ulster and put out Tyrone...

Connacht teams play purtah football. Understandable that Tyrone would like a change of pace when their season is done.

ONeill

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 15, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

They've had their sunny day a few years ago. I like to holiday in Mayo and would like to share AI stories.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

Oh come on. Tell me one thing that would lift this nation more than seeing Sam reside in Mayo and all their happy faces.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on July 15, 2014, 12:37:29 PM
Oh come on. Tell me one thing that would lift this nation more than seeing Sam reside in Mayo and all their happy faces.

But that would leave us with nothing to look forward to.

No thanks, the eternal pursuit of glorious failure is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
MWWSI 2017

haveaharp

The Moy might see Sam yet this year.

armaghniac

Armagh have graciously decided not to stand in the way of Mayo's ascent to greatness.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Bingo

Brooks playing 5 concerts in croker.

ONeill

Quote from: armaghniac on July 15, 2014, 12:49:28 PM
Armagh have graciously decided not to stand in the way of Mayo's ascent to greatness.

This is excellent news. Tyrone and Donegal signed up to this last year.

The Jacks and the Animals will need a sweetener.

From the Bunker

Looks like somebody has not got over being taught a lesson in football by our lads last year in Croker!  ;D

ONeill

That's the thanks ye get.

Does you ever think about coming out to a new signature song? Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAzESJ62irI